• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A simple yes no poll (Who acually wants a 5th Generation)

Do u want a 5th Generation

• !!!!YES!!!!

Votes: 124 83.8%
  • no

Votes: 24 16.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • I have not found a poll like this before i found a lot of threads about it but none with a poll

Who acually wants a 5th Generation

I know i do let me know why you want one and why you don't

And i do not wanna hear about the god pokemon we have to end it here thats crap there are saying to is a god of pokemon whos saying there is not more gods and not all gens need are god so there are heaps of ways around that

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • I know i do let me know why you want one and why you don't

And i do not wanna hear about the god pokemon we have to end it here thats crap there are saying to is a god of pokemon whos saying there is not more gods and not all gens need are god so there are heaps of ways around that

Well, why don't you post a reason?

I want a 5th generation because well, I like the games.

Years
  • Ohh sorry i thought i did

I would like a new game simply because i love the games i like new pokemon i love the adventure and i think the games get better whith each game with exception to gold and silver best game ever

Years
  • Its is pretty much we think alike you and I Were on the same wave length JOkes jokes well i gottta go bye

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    i wnat new game because

will ... i want to see more new pokemons and i like the adventures ( just like you )

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • This thread doesn't seem to relate with this forum. So I'm going to report a Moderator to sort this out.

Years
  • True im accuctually really sorry about that i ment to put it in pokemon general so when the moderator comes can you move it to pokemon general it was a complete mistake i had 2 tabs open and i added it to the wrong one sorry again

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I anticipate a 5th Generation, because its likely something they plan on doing, anyway. On top of that, there are likely more possibilities for new Pokemon than others first realise. Be that if they are good or not is up for debate and is personal opinion.

There have been people who say that a 5th Generation would destroy Pokemon; but do they know that for a fact? On top of that, do they know, for a fact, that they won't make one? Just because Arceus, the apparent "God" Pokemon took an appearance.. that's not reason enough. Like some people have said in another thread, they don't need to go one better, every time.

Anyway, I would like for them to make a 5th Generation because I enjoy seeing what Pokemon they come up with, as to if they put more Fire types in or not, (Fire types is where D/P/P faltered) and how the story would be, for the game.

Aikochan

Sexy Trainer Aiko
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    I want a fifth generation I want to see Nintendo make and create new pokemon I wanna see the designs get better. As for the god Pokemon It is pretty pointless to try to keep upping them self again and again. Honestly my favorite legendary has been and always will be Mewtwo. Yes call me old fashion but Mewtwo is and always will be my favorite legendary. I also want them to incorporate the harder puzzles and difficult teams trying to take over the universe or take all pokemon.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
  • Psh. Yeah! I would LOVE a new generation. Though the chances of the Pokemon looking unoriginal are high, I still want it. Maybe they would fulfill my dream of having an elephant as a water starter...That would be awesome. But they won't start working on it soon. They are probably looking into making a remake of G/S/C. But then again it may never happen. That would be a bummer. =(

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • *raises hand* ME!!!
    Definitely!! You're a 'dumb non-pokemaniac, dude i think you're in the wrong forum' guy, if you voted for no... wait, someone here voted for no...
    Gee, i didn't really mean what I said... LOL! Dont think so!
    Why the 5th generation? Its the love for the game! I <3 POKEMON! Who doesn't?

King Eevee

Ace Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind a 5th gen game but it would also be okay if there wasn't one. I say this because there are over 480 different pokemon species so far, plus more than enough legendaries and one-chance-rares. but if there were 150 more pokemon than that would be cool as well. Lets see if Nintendo can break 1000 pokemon!
    HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?

ximmortaldavex

looking for cookies.......
    Years
  • wow 1000? lol the PC would never be able to handle that many pokemon and yes i would like a 5th generation as well but it would be that much harder to collect them all.

Years
  • I belong to the 4 persons who actually don't want a 5th generation.
    It's just because I think that 4 are enough and they shouldn't create even new Pokémon and a new region... They can use the old regions and Pokémon but PLEASE: No new Pokémon anymore and stuff!!!
    But I would advocate a new game with old Pokés...

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I think the idea of not wanting Game Freak to make a new game is laughable. 3rd gen aside every game has improved on the last, 5th gen would be no exception. They have the immensly successful DP to base the new game off of, and can keep many of the features we know and love while building upon them and improving them. The DS makes for a far greater potential than DP realised, hopefully the next one will really make use of this excellent console.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Regardless of whether we want them to or not, they'll still make it as long as they know it gets them money... Persoanally, I'd like it. I mean, they're obviously running out of ideas for new Pokemon and starting to stuff it with unnecessary new ones, but despite its flaws, D/P was and still is fun. Chances are, no matter how against a 5th generation you may be, there's gonna be some new Pokemon or features you enjoy. I want to see how much longer Pokemon can go on, and see if the games continue their downhill creativity-slide. Even if they do, I'm still buying, and so are the millions of fans worldwide, so Nintendo's definately got a good plan to earn cash.

Back