• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sit-Down With...

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • If you could have a one-on-one conversation with one video game character of any type; (old, new, good, bad, main or minor) who would it be? Why? And what would you talk about?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • It would probably be Zack Fair from Final Fantasy because he now became my favorite hero ever after I discovered his story. We'd probably talk about his meaning of a hero, how he felt after killing his mentor Angeal and why does he rarely use Angeal's sword that I think was passed to Cloud iirc.

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
    Years
  • Contains Spoilers

Connor/Ratonhnhake:ton. All he wanted to do was help is people. After years of training, loss and hard work, it was all in vain, for his people were driven out of their village anyway. He lost his mother, and was forced to kill his father, whom was a Templar, the enemy of the Assassins. He only wanted to unite with his father, to team up and ty to make things right. He was also forced to kill his best friend after he was corrupted by the man Connor though was responsible for the death of his mother. But then later, he finds out that man Charles Lee, wasn't reponsible for it, after spending years upon years trying to track him down. Connor then discovers George Washington, the fan whom he was serving during the American Revolution, was actually responsible for his village burning down and the death of his mother. (I also want to add that witnessing your mother burning alive at the age of five isn't a great thing to see) He also found his mentor, who he thought of as the father he never had, dead. Without even getting to save goodbye. Then the jerks (I'm using this term lightly, was supposed to be replaced by a more...nastier word) over at Ubisoft drop him, forget about him, and never mention Connor again. The left TOO MANY unanswered questions and so many oportunities for a sequel, but instead make a game with his Grandfather, who is a pirate.

Long paragraph, I know, by I just want to give the guy a hug. :(

Years
  • If he wasn't gonna go ballistic and stay calm or not attempt to kill me, Vaas. There would be so much that I want to talk to him about and he's such an interesting character, I'd probably be talking to him for a whole day. Plus, his accent is quite nifty so wouldn't mind listening to that all day.

TY

If he wasn't gonna go ballistic and stay calm or not attempt to kill me, Vaas. There would be so much that I want to talk to him about and he's such an interesting character, I'd probably be talking to him for a whole day. Plus, his accent is quite nifty so wouldn't mind listening to that all day.

Same for me. Probably he will keep going on about the definition of insanity and kill me by throwing me of a cliff, but the experience is all worth it... i think.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Easy it has be Bowser from Mario, we would talk about taking over Mushroom kingdom without kidnapping Princess Peach first.

takenbythewind

fly on little wing ♪
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2013
    Kairi from Kingdom Hearts because I have loved that game for a decade and she has always been my favorite character. :pink_love:
    I would probably ask her what it felt like to be heartless, before Sora gave her his heart. Ahhh.
    Just talking about the game brings back such good memories. <3

Back