• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song That Inspires You

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
  • On this thread you can post what song inspires you to do something.

A Song that truly inspires me is
    The Game feat Busta Rhymez - Like Father, Like Son.
    That song reminds me of how much I've dissapointed my father, so it inspires me to do my best.

That Guy

aka Amphros23
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    Anacortes said:
    God Bless America

the title is self-explanatory..
    Yeah that one is a really good one. One that really inspires me is The Alphabet Song. It isnpired me to learn the alphabet. XD

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Ah, but this song makes me want to get up and mosh and just be crazy with my friends, and enjoy life:

Last Train home by lostprophets

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Tupac,B.I.G- Ghetto

It inspires me to watch myself, anything could happen.

Years
  • Mr. Brightside (by The Killers)
    The Fly (by U2)
    Miracle Drug (by U2)

There's more but generally, those would inspire me.. X3

Years
  • To me, the reason Mr. Brightside inspires me because it's a song with a very happy tune and yet when you read the lyrics, it tells an account on a guy who is trying to control himself from being jealous to see his former lover with another guy. So the song fits the mood of being optimistic and at the same time suffering inside to see the one who you used to love with another guy...

It's a very inspiring song to me... one of my favorites from The Killers, too ^^

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Me? I think I'm inspired by "Alone" Saiyuki end theme no. 2. It like, speaks to me o.O

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Saves The Day - Rocks Tonic Juice Magic.

Why? Helped me get over my ex-girlfriend, the one who was blonde, blue-eyed and perfectly adorable, and it inspired me to pursue bass playing further.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Boom - By POD
    I don't normally listen to this kinda music but that song is awsome.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    A song that inspires me is Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.Another one is Dream On by Aero Smith.

Rock On, Dream On is a great song!

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • The song that inspires me most is definately Mr. Brightside..look in my sig! For some reason, that song calms me down, and gets me thinking about many things! And the musc video is much like Moulin Rouge!

Back