• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen A special Christmas treat: 3 vs 3 faceoff feat -Virizion, Terrakion and -Cobalion!

Who do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    A special Christmas treat: 3 vs 3 faceoff feat -Virizion, Terrakion and -Cobalion!

(Remember you can only pick one of the three, just like the other weekly polls).​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Cobalion! Terrakion is the best in battle, but Cobalion looks coolest by far. Plus the Steel/Fighting typing is very interesting!

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    I like Cobalion the most. He may not be the strongest one, but I like the design. Virizion comes second, and Terrakion is just ugly.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    I love Virizion's design, and how Virizion makes for an excellent special wall. And in the 15th movie trailer, Virizion is, despite her feminine looks, able to look so badass. So, Virizion it is.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I actually like all three of the Musketeer Trio, but if I had to go with one I'd go with Cobalion. Also helps a bit that he was shown in Rumble Blast which made me like Cobalio even more.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    They are actually all a pretty great set of Pokémon. I suppose Terrakion is good in competitive battling, since I've seen it on quite a few teams. Cobalion does seem to give off that leader of the trio vibe, as he does actually represent Athos, and as Kenshin5 said, he plays a cool role in Super Pokémon Rumble. Though, my vote is actually just going straight to Virizion, just because of meh shiny Virizion in White, but yeah, it does seem to have to most beautiful design. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I voted for Virizion because... well, I think I'm a sucker for Grass types. Can't get away with anything else. :P And I just looooooove him. XD I guess I agree with the above poster, too...

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I did not like the three of them much but my vote is for Terrakion as it looks awesome :)

Markichuuuuu

YouTube LP'er :3
    Years
    Cobalion just looks so cool. I've never caught one but once I'm done with the Elite Four in my current play through I'm definitely gonna go after it. :3

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I have all three of them, but I prefer Virizion.
    A special Christmas treat: 3 vs 3 faceoff feat -Virizion, Terrakion and -Cobalion!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Cobalion has a cool typing, a cool design, and has a blue-ish tinge to it. It gets my vote easily, even though I had to look up its typing in Bulbapedia.

Back