• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen A special Christmas treat: 3 vs 3 faceoff feat -Virizion, Terrakion and -Cobalion!

Who do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infernal_Storm

Blazing Hero
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    It was a hard choice between Cobalion and Virizion. Terrakion looks the worst of the three, but Virizion looks cute and is my favourite colour while Cobalion looks really cool. I voted for Cobalion in the end.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My vote goes to Terrakion because it's strong and fast. Cobalion comes close for having Lucario's type combo.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • OH MY GOD. I LOVE THEM ALL!!
    But if I had to choose one, it would be Terrakion, just because it's a freakin horse and it is WAYY too powerful in competitive battles. It tears holes in teams like it's his job with a Choiceir Band.
    Virizion second though,
    BUT I LOVE COBALION TOO <3333333

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
  • I voted for Cobalion 'cause it made me use 50 Ultra balls and reset my game 6 times....three hours....
    All for me and one for them (because Keldeo looks like something out of My Little Pony, it even has the tale shine. When that beast comes out I am NOT going to give it a second thought).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Virizion is so nice looking and has an awesome shiny and was the first out of the three that I found and the only one I stumbled upon all on my own! So it wins my vote :3

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
    Years
  • Cobalion ended up being the most reliable Pokemon in my playthrough of Black and White, so he holds a soft spot in my heart.

Plus his design and just everything about him seems majestic, one of those in control for the good kind of stuff.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I like Coballion's design the best by far, and he's p good competitively too unlike most people think.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    Cobalion is the coolest of all three of them. Awesome design, awesome types and he was the first of the three i met and the first one I catched!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I honestly don't want Cobalion to win because I really dislike it, and although I prefer Terrakion the most, Virizion is also awesome in competitive, so I'm voting for that in hope that my vote will matter and everyone will change to Virizion because Terrakion has no hope! :(

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Virizion, Grass kills Rock, Fighting kills Steel
    Cobalion is the coolest of all three of them. Awesome design, awesome types and he was the first of the three i met and the first one I catched!
    We all met him first, he's the one that triggers the other two

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I like Cobalion now that I think about it. I love his mustache and weird, suit-like appearance and that gentleman charm.

Virizion just looks a bit too much like Shaymin. STOP COPYIN BRO

And Terrakion? I like him, but I prefer Cobalion.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I'm really disappointed by BW both trio, I don't even understand why those ones are fighting type... But never mind, let's choose.
    Just for its design thats it better than the two other to my mind, I will choose Virizion, I can't really judge them about battling, because I didn't use them very much.

Back