• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A spider was creeping up on me in the shower

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Although image how much $$$ we could make if we turned that into a horror movie
    spinarak.png
    ariados.png
    spinarak.png

I think we have a theme. Let the scriptwriting commence!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • spinarak.png
    ariados.png
    spinarak.png

I think we have a theme. Let the scriptwriting commence!

The only spiders I will ever play with. If only the real life ones could be captured in a ball and commanded to attack things

Although lets be real if it was a Spinarak in my shower I would have bolted

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • See I wouldn't mind that because that shower looks boss. It even has a detachable shower head! #priorities

Wait now that I think about it mine has that too -- although I didn't want to kill the thing just get it far far away

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I feel more empathy for certain inanimate objects than I do for bugs and spiders, so no, imo.

This is so true. Hahaha.

I remember as a kid I had trouble throwing things away because I thought they didn't want to be thrown away and they'd be sad there. I'm talking things like wrappers and paper.

Years
  • See I wouldn't mind that because that shower looks boss. It even has a detachable shower head! #priorities

Wait now that I think about it mine has that too -- although I didn't want to kill the thing just get it far far away

It's almost hard to tell that we're seeing water in that picture and not spider webs. I taste a trap. RUN!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Nathan be like I'm not here to fuck spiders. Lmao (I know what it means no worries :P )

Spiders are cute, Nathan. Kiss them. (:

pkmin3033

Good; it would probably grow and come back for revenge.

Not to mention, if there's a baby THERE'S A MUM
    Which means you now have a much larger, angry mum out for vengeance for her lost child!

Soon, she will come for you. There shall be no escape.

Back