• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Splash of Colour [I will do my best to contact prior arranged trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Since my Love Ball Roselia interests you, how about a Chansey in a Dive Ball? (If that is what's shown.) Guess that's what i'm feeling the most of what you have at the moment.

Years
  • No need, I've seen it. However it might take a bit since I've got some stuff I'm working on for myself and real life stuff.

EV can say more about this,but just some heads ups. First one being that we can't nickname Pokemon with the OT "GARRET" as that save file no longer exists. Second thing being I'm hoping we can nickname the other Pokemon. Some of the nicknames are quite long and might not fit. Could you perhaps choose other shorter names for them incase they don't fit?

hmm okay then
    no nicknames for them XD

Years

• One last thing though, what exactly are you offering? Like specific names >.<

3, 48BP Items of your choice or
    Alakazite
    Gardevoirite
    Blastoisite
    Lucarionite
    Absolite
    Abomasite

or
    5IV Totodile,
    5IV Heracross that Moxie,Guts, Swarm
    Chimchar 5Iv with Fire Punch,ThunderPunch HA

all kalos born :-)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • 3, 48BP Items of your choice or
    Alakazite
    Gardevoirite
    Blastoisite
    Lucarionite
    Absolite
    Abomasite

or
    5IV Totodile,
    5IV Heracross that Moxie,Guts, Swarm
    Chimchar 5Iv with Fire Punch,ThunderPunch HA

all kalos born :-)

Just curious, what Ball are the Totodile and Heracross in?

Oh, and I assume you're offering a combination of 3?

Comet7

Star of the show
    Years
  • Could I have:
    #649 ゲノセクト (LV 50)
    OT: えいがかん ID: 07133
    Hasty - Download - 06/31/31/24/15/31 - Untouched
    ExtremeSpeed - Techno Blast - Blaze Kick - Shift Gear
    I can offer a crown suicune, crown entei, 2012 Celebi, and the 4th gen Ash's Pikachu event.

I also noticed the Thundurus in your events have one of their moves as just "focus", if that was a mistake.

tabor62

Years
  • Could I have:
    #649 ゲノセクト (LV 50)
    OT: えいがかん ID: 07133
    Hasty - Download - 06/31/31/24/15/31 - Untouched
    ExtremeSpeed - Techno Blast - Blaze Kick - Shift Gear
    I can offer a crown suicune, crown entei, 2012 Celebi, and the 4th gen Ash's Pikachu event.

I also noticed the Thundurus in your events have one of their moves as just "focus", if that was a mistake.

What nature is the Celebi?

Also oops >.< Thanks for the heads up >.<

Comet7

Star of the show
    Years

• What nature is the Celebi?

Also oops >.< Thanks for the heads up >.<

It's mild, and it's also apparently the 2011 celebi with nasty plot (thought it was 2012 by accident, if there even was a 2012 celebi event), untouched.
    I also have a Gentle Jirachi with Draco Meteor, untouched, and an untouched Sassy Manaphy, those appeal to you.

tabor62

Years
  • It's mild, and it's also apparently the 2011 celebi with nasty plot (thought it was 2012 by accident, if there even was a 2012 celebi event), untouched.
    I also have a Gentle Jirachi with Draco Meteor, untouched, and an untouched Sassy Manaphy, those appeal to you.

Jirachi is the SMR2010 one right? Also the Sassy Manapy is a Ranger one? If so it's a hard choice for me haha.

tabor62

Years
  • Um, the ot of the Jirachi is GAMESTP, because I got from gamestop, but it does have Draco Meteor. The Manaphy is from Pokemon Ranger.

In that case I'm interested in the Manaphy. I'll get to cloning my Genesect and I'll shoot you a PM when I'm ready to trade.

tabor62

Years
  • Just Pokeballs
    What do you mean a combination of 3?
    still would do

Er, what I meant is out of the stuff you listed we can choose 3 things right? And in the case of the Balls I'll have to pass on the Pokemon. I'll let you know when I've decided what items I would want.

Years

• Er, what I meant is out of the stuff you listed we can choose 3 things right? And in the case of the Balls I'll have to pass on the Pokemon. I'll let you know when I've decided what items I would want.

Okay okay
    sure man :-)
    Just PM or I'll just check it thread

tabor62

Years
  • AND WE'RE BACK!

Yeah, so read the rules and stuff because we updated them for Gen VI. Y'all behave yourselves here hm?

Also if I've managed to overlook a trade before we closed please do PM or VM me as I have horrible memory and I apologize profusely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back