• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: A Starlight is Born!

Years

A Starlight is Born!

A Star is Born!

Happy Birthday to Starlight. You are one of the brightest and most beautiful stars in our galaxy, Thank you for lighting up our lives. May your big day today be filled with a special magic.

A Starlight is Born!

Who will join me in wishing Taylor a Happy Birthday? Spread the love!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Happy Birthday, Taylor! You're one of the nicest people on PC and deserve all the good things! I hope you're having a good time! :D

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Happy bday Taylor! :pleaplup: Hope u have a good time!!<3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You' re an absolute angel and we don't deserve you, and yet you bring such light and joy into our lives. Happy birthday Taylor, ilu to tiny pieces!! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Happy birthday Starlight! You're an absolutely wonderful presence here and an invaluable mod, but you're also one of the most helpful, wholesome and encouraging friends I've ever met here. Your name could not fit you any better by the way... a light to follow and rely on through darkness.

Have a wonderful day, queen ♡♡♡

Years
    A Starlight is Born!

Happy birthday! =3

Years
    Happy birthday, love!! <33 you have such a kind, lovely soul, and I'm grateful to have met you. Have a fantastic day, you absolutely deserve it! Sending you love, laughter, and joy!

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    A Starlight is Born!

Happy birthday Taylor!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and have had a fantastic holiday; you really deserve it! You're one of the shining lights of this community and genuinely one of the kindest and most caring people I've got to know here, even if you are now getting old :femme2: :woop: have a great day bestie

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday Taylor <3 Really glad to have got to know you through the music channel and also QueUp, I look forward to seeing you again when you're back!! I hope you have an amazing birthday

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Happy birthday you beautiful soul! It always amazes me how strong and kind you are to everyone around you here, no matter your own challenges - but on top of that, you're intelligent, wise, a terrific poet, a noble friend, and funny to boot! The kindness you've given to this community has certainly been noticed! Hope your holiday is fantastic!

A Starlight is Born!

Years
    Spoiler:

Thank you for creating this amazing thread Sam!!! It means so much especially coming from a dear friend like you! Tysm, truly! <3

Spoiler:

Thank you all my wonderful friends for the amazing birthday messages! You have left me a blubbering mess but they are very happy tears! I miss everyone so, so, much! ❤️

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't come often to this section, I missed this thread lol

Happy Birthday wonderful Starlight :D

Back