• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A stranger returns

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Well, suppose I've made it back to these forums after a few years away, under another name (probably wouldn't recognize me). Nice to be back, perhaps I'll stick around this time.

So hello folks! Hope to be chatting here for a while, but we'll see how my discipline goes.

Years
    Whoo, welcome back Indigo! Is that Lance in your avatar from.. Pokemon Origins, perhaps? I saw all four episodes but don't really remember. Lance is one of my very favorite champions, but Cynthia is really awesome too.

Glad to see you've already made a couple of posts so be sure to keep at it. A few years away certainly is a long time so you've a lot to catch up on. Were X and Y the reasons you decided to pop back in? Lots of members are returning for that reason at the 'mo and it really is wonderful to see the surge in new members. I left the forum myself from 2008 up until 2011 or so and the place looked so very foreign when I just came back. xD;

Have a great stay on PC and see you around! The staff are always here if you have any questions. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Yep, from Origins. Wish they'd spent more time on gym/League battling, but it was pretty amazing regardless. I sort of wish they'd actually made it a whole series, as it seemed a much more authentic and serious take on the games than the main anime series.

And thanks for the welcome! One of the reasons I never posted much back when I was here is that this place is just so big and overwhelming. But then now that X and Y are out, and wanted a place to chat with other fans and it just seems other message boards are rather glacially slow in comparison.

I'm still sort of blinking in awe at the size of this place, and not entirely sure where to start, so I'm just jumping in feet first I guess.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there! I really like your username, first of all. ^^ It's nice to have you returned! But I'm afraid we haven't met yet - it's nice to meet you!

I suppose Lance is one of your favourite pokemon characters? I do like himmyself - he was a pretty challenging champion / E4 member the first time around~ I assume you're palying pokemon X&Y right now? I do like the games, thouuugh a part of me wish they were a bit longer... hm. Oh well.

But yeah, this time around, I do hope you'll stick arouuund, I hope you'll have a great time, and hey, I'm always open if you wanna hang out and stuff~! <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Yeah, my preferred username choices were taken (that's what happens when you're late to the game) but I wanted something that at least related to Lance, as well as my general nostalgia for the original games.

Dratini/Dragonair are my favorite Pokémon and Dragon types are my favorite element, and Lance's little opening speech about them was one of my favorite lines in the whole series so it stands to reason that I'd like him.

I've not finished X and Y yet, although I have heard that there's not much post-game content. That's rather sad, as it's a rather brilliant platform.

Back