• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: A subforum for tools?

TeeheeLP

Programmer
Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    So, I want to make a thread about a program I developed that helps making EV-Training easier, and I'd really like to show it the users of PC. However I don't find any subforum where I could do that, as the only one which is close to it (Competitive Battling Center) seems to be limited to the rating of teams. Should I create the thread there, is there a better subforum, or should I not submit it at all? I would really appreciate it if anyone would help me out here, because I've been thinking and searching for days now and I really need that user feedback.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Well, seeing as it is a "program", I assume it is for a rom (pokemom gameplayed on computer)? If that is the case, there is a sub-forum under Emulation called Toolbox, but that is for helping make a hack, so may not be approved. I don't think there is a sub-forum for the type of program you have written, if it won't go in there. But, feel fre to ask a mod about it, and maybe they'll approve it, or make one.

I hope this helped!

TeeheeLP

Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Well, seeing as it is a "program", I assume it is for a rom (pokemom gameplayed on computer)? If that is the case, there is a sub-forum under Emulation called Toolbox, but that is for helping make a hack, so may not be approved. I don't think there is a sub-forum for the type of program you have written, if it won't go in there. But, feel fre to ask a mod about it, and maybe they'll approve it, or make one.

I hope this helped!

Na, the program has no relation to roms, it's purpose is doing the searching, calculating and remembering in EV-training. Anyways, thank you. ^^

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Well, I think that is pretty neat, but there is no section for it. Ry V/PMing a supermod(with the orange name).

TeeheeLP

Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Thanks, both of you. I think I'll just go ahead and make a thread then. ^^

Back