• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Suggestion

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Twice this happened to me, and I don't want it to happen again. I searched for something, found a thread, and posted in it. The thread was a year old. I know I should've checked the last post and all, but isn't it about time we deletd threads? This mistake will happen often for me. It's just pointless to keep ancient threads around. ;>>

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    No, but is it any use to keep one-year-old threads around?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    We don't delete threads since we really don't have a reason to. As far as I know, most forums are set so that you can't see the posts that have been inactive for over a month. So you only have to be careful where you're posting when you're searching, like you said.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    well the new threads -by defualt- are placed on the first page: simple reason for this - other threads become old, forgotten, and irrelevent to all except those who like to explore the dark corners of forums >.>

the new/last post of a thread is posted on the last page: again, simple reason for this - the first post is best read so you know exaclty what you're posting about :P

provoided you've not changed the settings (in some forums you can) this is the linear way most forums are set out

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    Also, keeping old threads avalible helps us to archive a great deal of information provided by our members. If were to delete old threads we would loose all of that information.

Back