• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Swanton Bomb into the community!

The Charismatic Enigma

Live For The Moment
    Years
    Greetings everyone, my name is The Charismatic Enigma as you can see i'm a big wrestling fan and i like Jeff hardy which my real name is jeff that is very cool. i've been hovering over this community for sometime and thought it looked cool so i joined today! i can't wait too see what this place feel free to message me if you like!

-Yours truly ours truly this life!
    -Jeff hardy

Hiya Jeff, welcome to PC! Great to have you here. n_n So since you've joined us here does that mean you like Pokemon? Either way we have plenty of discussion boards for all sorts of people so even if you don't really involve yourself with the franchise you'll have a lot to do.

I'm not very much into sports but I do like swimming and jogging.. even though it's been a while since I did them. :( But if you're into wrestling you should be able to discuss it as well as other sports over at General Entertainment, so there's a suggestion for you! Have an amazing time on PokeCommunity and let me know if you need some help.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi Jeff! Welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to meet you n_n We're really glad you decided to join our community today; I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself immensely during your stay! I see that you're into wrestling? I personally don't watch wrestling, but Jeff Hardy seems like a really awesome wrestler! I can see why he's your favourite.

I assume you like Pokemon as well, since you joined a Pokemon community. Why not tell us more about that? What is/are your favourite Pokemon? Have you played the X & Y games yet? What drew you to the Pokemon franchise? Also, why not include more things about yourself? Hobbies? Favourite food? We'd love to get to know you more! :P

Once again, welcome to PC, and if you have any questions, feel free to VM/PM any of our Moderators who will try their best to assist you in any way they can. Hope to see you around and enjoy your stay! c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Jeff! Wow, I think you and an irl friend of mine may become good friends., I have a friend who loooooves wrestling. He likes John Cena though xD

As synerjee and Cirny mentioned, the General Entertainment is the perfct place to discuss your fascination with sports like wrestling. There are a few threads on that, or you can create a fanclub on that as well! Such awesome possibilties.

Well, I'll leave you to explore around the forums. Were open towards any interests, including pokemon! Have fun, alright! & see you 'round :)

Outlier

*rolls out of the way of the Swanton Bomb*

*waits for Jeff to get up, hits him with a codebreaker*

*applies the Walls Of Jericho, Jeff Hardy taps*

AND YOUR NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION CHRIS JERICHO!

Welcome to PC by the way ( :

Back