• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Tetrakeet Reappears!

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
  • Hi PC! I was inactive for like 5 years but after seeing the new Nintendo Switch Pokémon games announced, I'm getting back into Pokémon. It's like a dream come true what they are doing! I'm glad to finally have a full 3D game on Nintendo's main console instead more handheld versions.

Anyways, Lilligant is still my favorite Pokémon (I'll sure miss having her with me on the new Switch game :( ).

I can't play Pokémon GO, because I don't have a compatible phone and well I am not much for going to lots of places anyway.
    A Tetrakeet Reappears!

I played Pokémon Sun, but didn't get too far, but I did have fun for the time I played it. :D I haven't heard of a good reason to get Ultra, unless I didn't get the previous version, and not like I have the money to sacrifice right anyway. @_@

Nice to see that PC is still alive and brimming with life! See you all on the forums~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome back!

The new Switch games definitely look gorgeous. I need to get a Switch first ;-;

I wouldn't recommend getting the Ultra games if you already have Sun... I think many would agree with me in saying they are extremely similar. I personally enjoyed the originals over the Ultra games.

Hope to see you around!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hey hey hey welcome back Tetra-san! Glad that you came back :)
    I don't know much about Switch tho ahaha but nevermind that. I see your favorite is Liligant, well if you don't mind mine is Bulbasaur and I love the it cause its cute I guess aha! I used to play Pokemon Go but I'm to lazy to go outside tbh. Anyway I hope to see more of you here hehe. See you around, senpai!

Years
  • Hey Tetra, welcome back!! Always a fan of people with Lillie avatars, she is absolutely precious. You should definitely finish Sun though, I think the story was pretty good and the music was especially lovely.

Anyways, hope you have a good time being back. n~n Feel free to let me know if you want to chat etc, see you!

Back