• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A theory about Pokeballs:

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
  • I feel I should put this info on here.
    I just recently saw Pokemon 4ever, and the Darkballs, were *clearly* lab made. Note how, when small, the pokeball was all black, and smooth. but when it got bigger, it had ripples or something, like it unfolded. Normal pokeballs don't do that! lol.
    ALSO! I should note 'Sammys' pokeball. He had to wind it up, or something. Maybe poke balls back then weren't as high tech (nooooooo.....) and it needed power to re-materialize the pokemon when it left the ball. The dark ball definatly made it look like a transporter.
    Just more trouble to add to the thought. Oh, and what about the masterball. If it looks just like all other kinds, same shape, what is in there that locks the pokeball so the pokemon can't get out or something?

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Well, you know when there is so much energy, say like electrics, and you use too much at the same time, it causes a shortage. Well, maybe a Pokemon is like that. When you command it to return, and the red beams shoots to them, the beam could store just enough energy to turn the Pokemon into mirco peices. Therefore, once stored inside the Pokeball, it's energy regains while the Pokemon is still mini. Then once comanded back out, they use less enrgy then before, making the Pokemon back to it's normal size, like when you take away electronics from the socket, use only 1 electronic, and it will work again.

Just a theory though!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Wierd thoery but awesome. I always thought of it like the pokemon got sent somewhere to like Prof. Oak but not the lab part but to a place where its alone and when the pokeball opens ints transported out *the white light* and is ready for battle!

Back