• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A togepi in your door step.

Years
  • TBH, who would leave a Togepi, a rare Pokemon, at a random strangers doorstep? Something sounds fishy... But that doesn't mean Togepi can't be left alone.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I would.......

Raise it. Not only will it insert another page to the pokedex, but it's not right to leave a baby pokemon outside, especially if it's particularly dangerous outside.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Scream. Then faint. Wake up three seconds later, grab mah phone and call everyone I know..Then post on here that I haz a a togepiii! Then id go grind with it to evolve it and use it to solo the E4 and Champion <3. Then go home and play with it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    I'd have scrambled eggs >:)

But, honestly, I would probably sell it on the Black Market, go to the game corner and teach my Flareon The flamethrower I just got with all those coins :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd take care of it, make it evolve into Togetic, then Togekiss. then take over the world with it! Muahahaha!

Back