• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A tribute to Ahmet Ertegun

On December 14th, 2006, not just the music scene, but also the world lost a great man. Ahmet Ertegun, the co-founder and chairman of the legendary Atlantic Records. He had signed and mentored many of the artists that have blessed his legendary record label, including Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Otis Redding, Eric Clapton, Wilson Pickett, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Stevie Nicks, Pete Townshend, Phil Collins, Laura Branigan, and many others. Since 2005, I've treated Mr. Ertegun like a king. I've put together this slideshow to honor this legend. And what better song to use for it than a song from an album published by his own record label? I got these pics from all over the net in 2005 and 2006, and I don't remember where I got much of them, but the sites are listed on a few of them. Now onto the tribute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtzLoHlHuz8

Back