• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A very late hello

bbybrawler

The Golden Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Well I joined here a few months ago (sometime before christmas I think but just never posted (I think). So I guess now I will introduce myself. Hi im bbybrawler but you can call me Brawler.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Sometime around Christmas... February 8th... Around the same time, right? XD

Any who, welcome to the community Brawler. Glad you were able to find your way here once more.

Would I be correct if I assumed your username has something to do with Super Smash Bros. Brawl? If so, right on. (b'')b

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hello and Welcome to the pokecommunity forums! I'm PkmntrainerAndy or Andy. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Pokemoncommunity forums. Just like you.. I delayed my introduction too xD. And I can see you're a Golden Sun fan! I love Golden Sun :tLA :D And gonna get Golden Sun DS!

-Andy

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
    hi there bbybrawler..
    welcome to pc..
    i hope you enjoy your stay..
    be active..:-)

bbybrawler

The Golden Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Thanks everyone. Yes my name comes from brawl and its also what I use on some other forums too (like Gamefaqs). I also am a fan of Golden sun and my avatar is the new issac that is on the poster that they showed for it. :)

Back