• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen A very long time ago......

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I was starting to like Pokemon, it all happened in 1996 when I was the age of 7, and almost all week I would read the manga, watching the TV shows, and most of all, playing Pokemon when I was 9. I will never stop liking it, though people say I should, because I'm 15 now.... I looked back and Sadness fill me sometimes. People now who joined in Pokemon don't know how I, an old player of Pokemon, feel. Now I STILL play my Red, and I rarely play my 175-pokemon-collected Ruby now. I will never hate it. Never. I am feeling sadness now....

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    mmmm. i dont think this in the right place.but none of my friends like pokemon im the only one (starts crying).

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    well i hate to admit it but i started playing pokemon about 2-3 months after it came out in Red/Blue. ive been playing it on and off ever since....god only knows how many MONTHS ive actually played these games for all up but i still enjoy it and only my GF's brother plays r/b/y/g/s/c still...all others have moved onto the newer ones on advanced....so sad.

oh and btw: im almost 21 now so shoot me :) i play cos i enjoy...i dont care what anyone else thinks ...hehe

peace

Jaws....

Back