• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A warm hello.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2013
    Hello, and welcome to my introduction.

I am Corey, born on the 18th of May, 1995. I am a normal person who loves Pokemon and judging creepypastas.

I am a person who loves to talk about Gen 4 Pokemon and may also hold trades. So, if you want to see if I have a Pokemon you may want, send me a good ol' private message.

Apart from that, have fun on the forums.

Years
  • Hello Corey, welcome to the world of PC!

Nice to see you've already found which sections you like, and nice intro you have as well. I already saw you hanging out in Trade Corner, which is one of the popular sections here and it's really fun being a wi-fi trader I guess. Since you also love D/P/Pt and HG/SS you may want to check out the Fourth Generation Gaming section, which has loads of topics relating to both games.

And nice avatar/sig you have as well, Crash Bandicoot was the first video game I ever played so I do have fond memories of it. You'll love it here, and we have loads of people who can help you if you get lost. If you ever need a quick chat, feel free to send me a visitor message.

Enjoy your time here, Corey!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hooray, more fourth gen. fans! Sometimes I feel like that generation is such an outcast compared to the rest so it's great that we have more fans pop up. :D Welcome!

Ah your avatar and signature are awesome, mhmm. I've honestly never played Crash Bandicoot but have heard so much about it, especially when I was younger. Kind of makes me feel like I missed out on a good game, but there's always time to pick up a copy, right? I'm thinking you'll enjoy the Video Games section if you're a gamer, but that's just a mere assumption. Either way, PC has lots to do, and Hikari has already pointed you in the direction of some sections you may like! Hope to see you posting around more and becoming active. n~n

Have a wonderful stay! I'm always open if you need any help at all, though I'd also love to chat as well. Seems like you'll fit in perfectly though, especially since you're interested in a hefty bit of things. Maybe you can join the Trade Corner's IRC chat; from what I've heard, it's a great place for traders.

But yeah, see you around and again, welcome to PokeCommunity, Corey!

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Corey!
    I'm also glad to see another fourth gen. fan! Definitely one of my favorite generations.

Creepypasta? I haven't been on that site in a while, the stories and pictures always freak me out! Haha. What's your favorite pastas?

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Hey there Corey!

My name is Student D1, but you can call me as Student, and welcome to the forums! :classic:

Cool! Another fan of the fourth generation! It's my second favorite generation, just behind the third generation & the fifth generation. Platinum is my favorite version in that generation, because it introduced the Distortion World, an extension to the original plot, cool formes and new areas. And I'd like to trade with you sometime. My friend codes in the fourth generation games aren't shown yet, but feel free to ask me anytime if you want to trade. ;) But yeah, just go to the Trade Corner for trading requests (I see you have already checked it out) or go to the Fourth Generation Gaming section for discussions about the Generation IV games.

I see that you like Crash Bandicoot. I played a few games of the franchise, mostly the racing ones. But anyways, if you have any questions and/or concerns, just contact the moderators. If you want to have a chat, I'm always open for that. Just drop a visitor message on my profile anytime. ;)

Hope to see you around and enjoy your stay here!

Back