• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A waste of the not so good mind

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    The sprites are blurry, resizing with not paint programs is messy. I suggest writing a script as well, don't just make it up as you go along. Ask other people if your jokes are funny while creating a script. The king of the hill characters don't move at all. Find some good video game bgs for sprite comics. Really this wasn't funny. You don't get an A for effort. Since I could have made this in about 5 seconds. Rated: 2.3

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    armadilloHD said:
    The sprites are blurry, resizing with not paint programs is messy. I suggest writing a script as well, don't just make it up as you go along. Ask other people if your jokes are funny while creating a script. The king of the hill characters don't move at all. Find some good video game bgs for sprite comics. Really this wasn't funny. You don't get an A for effort. Since I could have made this in about 5 seconds. Rated: 2.3

Alright, I don't CARE if YOU think it was funny, so be quiet.

Also, You focus on the details not the idea. Quit being a humor nazi. You're not an almighty god of what's funny or not.

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    XxTourniquetxX said:
    Alright, I don't CARE if YOU think it was funny, so be quiet.

Also, You focus on the details not the idea. Quit being a humor nazi. You're not an almighty god of what's funny or not.
    That last sentance contradicts your first dude, I think you do care. Listen, if you don't take critism, then stop posting comics! We aren't going to stop calling them crap until you get better!

Plus, I don't have to, mr. minimod

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    armadilloHD said:
    That last sentance contradicts your first dude, I think you do care. Listen, if you don't take critism, then stop posting comics! We aren't going to stop calling them crap until you get better!

Plus, I don't have to, mr. minimod

First of all, it's MISS. Second of all, I'm getting a mod on your butt.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Alright folks, here's the deal:

XxTour, please, please, try and work on accepting ANY form of critism (good, bad, hateful) a little better.

armadilloHD, giving out critism is great, but make sure it's reasonable. The line "You don't get an A for effort." was definitely not needed. Save the more mature/hardcore critism for the more mature/hardcore forums. This is Pokemoncommunity, not Ages 16 and up forums. Most people can't take crap like that here.

If there is any further BS from either of you in this thread, it'll be locked.

Have fun you silly willies! XD

Back