• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wierd dream you had?

Years
    I had a dream that the small town I lived in had a large steel roller coaster and that I was going to ride it with a number of my friends. We all sat around the back seats. When the ride started up and got up the hill, three or four of the back cars had somehow broken off and we were falling back down the hill, off the track, and onto the ground below. My chest got bruised badly, and the cars had landed on top of me. I had to endure the pain and crawl out from underneath. After I did this, I stood up to find the manager of the ride holding a gun to my head.

I woke up hitting the back of my head against the back wall of my room. My chest still felt weak and injured. It's not the weirdest dream I've had (mine usually make absolutely no sense whatsoever), but it is one of the most interesting ones.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    A long time ago I had a dream there were dinosaurs outside my house, after I watched Jurassic Park.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
    I had a weird dream that I was on a road trip to Missouri or Louisiana or something and it was snowing heavily in Wisconsin. It was probably in the middle of summer. I think my car was headed into a tornado or something. Then I was on an airplane that couldn't land.

I didn't know what to think of it.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I had a dream that was funny the week before I took Driver's Ed.

I was driving in a car along a road near my house. I look to my right and my instructor is Santa Claus. We drive past a church near my house which looks the same but in the dream is raised up on a 20 foot cliff. I drive past the cliff and a black elf looks over the top of the cliff and throws one of those cartoony circular bombs at our car. Santa grabs the wheel and swerves out of the way, jumps out of the car and proceeds to beat up the black elf.

My dream seems racist until you realize I watched Bad Santa the night before too. Pretty badass, nonetheless, though.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    well I had a dream that gollum from lord of the rings got a time machine and went back to the two towers and plotted with his present self to kill frodo and sam. then i had to fight a fencing fox.

Years
    LOL
    Once I had a dream when I entered some doors and found myself in a spooky version of my classroom.I don't know why,but I went in the happiest mood at my place.My friend that sits next to me was eating from a purple apple and singing My secret combination.

I was like O.o and thought oh nvm let's see what my other friends are doing.My girlfriend was fishing in a soup bowl and kept getting boots(who knows how can 30+ boots can fit in that).My other friend was cleaning his teeth with a pen,that made them blue and my arch enemy was picking flowers from a mini forest that somehow appeared next to my classroom,which was now missing a wall.XD

Then a weird old woman came in with an owl that had the colors of a parrot.The woman had spiky hair arranged to look like a heavy mettalist.She kept saying I like Tomato juice and Cherry Pie.
    The owl was talking to us about some random maths theory and we fell asleep.

After we woke up we found ourselves in a modern house that we couldn't leave.We stood there thinking until we saw an airplane came down and ready to crash into the house.We began to scream and went fast to the fridge for our last Fanta bottle.We drinked from it and telleported.

Suddenly we were into a hurricane and held hands with weird things(Big foot,Frankenstein,Bubbles from Powerpuff girls O.o).We lost grip and I arrived in a place that someone told me it was called Muffin land.XD.

I entered one of the houses and saw my girlfriend terrified by a green muffin.I rescued her(XD) and we exited the house back to the real world after which I woke up.

I had this dream 3 nights ago and this happened after I watched too much Scary movie 2.Man,I'll never forget this dream,it's the weirdest I ever had!

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    I had a dream i was at school eating a corn dog while watching mike myers

Make me lol. Way to go. I LUVE CORN DOGS!!

..fascinating. My most weirdest dream? Probably the one in which i dreamt i was trapped in a small room, with no way out.. creepy.

Eh... not that weird...

I had a dream a couple days ago that my friend's little sister was swallowing matches and saying it tickled. O.o

Swallowing matches? Were they lit?

I have wierd dreams everyday. I just don't remember them XD.
    The wierdest thing I ever had was probably me running thousands and thousands of miles for no reason.

Thousands of miles? How long was the dream?

I just turned anticlockwise for no apparent reason.

Is that it? My dreams must be thousands of times weirder than that.

Weird moments:
    1. Eating a lemon-shaped bomb, it tasting like sherbet, then me remembering to spit it out just in time.
    2. Lemonade Zombies.
    3. My dad getting speared in the stomach by a rabid crow. (I was glad I woke up from this one)
    4. My cousin losing his touch at flying (he could fly very well in a dream I had years ago!) and even with a blanket to use as wings he still couldn't fly higher than the vending machine. Which was outside. Near a hill. Fully functional.

Not all that weird, but lemonade zombies- way to make me lol.

My brother told me about a dream he had where I was a mass murderer and killed everyone who wasn't in our immediate family. I found it funny, but everyone I "killed" gives me weird looks now. XD

Freakish.

My weirdest dream was I rebuilt the World Trade Center in just 1 day. It was like, I'm flying and like magic, lol. It's really weird, sweetie. That was two days ago.

OK.... weirdo...

Oh, my god, yes. Finally, a chance to tell you guys the weirdest dream I have ever had.

Alright. So, my best friends (there were about three of us), my sister, and I were all outside in my old neighbourhood, when all of a sudden, this giant robotic T-Rex came chasing us, breathing fire. We were all separated from our parents, and we were just running, wondering where our parents were. The T-Rex was chasing us, albeit slowly, knocking down everything in its path, so there was a massive trail of dust and charred bits of debris as he was hunting us down.

My group was completely freaked out, and we ran into the basement of this abandoned church (there was no church in my old neighbourhood, so this made no sense). Down in the basement, hiding, were Lois, Meg, Chris, and Stewie Griffin from Family Guy, and their dog, Brian. They were all huddling together, and they were looking at us. I don't remember what happened next, but I do remember that we decided to stick together and try to defeat this T-Rex.

Apparently, Peter Griffin was separated from his family, too, so we decided to look for him and our parents, while escaping the T-Rex. The T-Rex found us in the basement, so we ran like hell to the nearest plaza, and it caught up to us.

Then, out of nowhere, the entire cast of Jimmy Neutron came out and starting beating that robotic T-Rex down. It caused a distraction, so the Griffins and my group ran back to the church (stupid move, I know, but I don't control my dreams. :< ). We were right in front of the church when the T-Rex came back and was gaining up on us once again.

Then, the most random thing happened. We all randomly started singing Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar, and the T-Rex began to fall apart. It stopped moving, so it pretty much died just by listening to that song. Then, out of nowhere, we see my and my sister's parents, my friends' parents, and Peter Griffin come and give us all hugs. Then we all chilled with the Griffin family until I woke up.

The dream was so incredibly vivid that I still remember it to this day, even though I had it when I was thirteen. No lie, I actually dreamt this. XD;

OGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMO!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! ROFLROFLROFLROFL!! Seriously! Funniest dream I've seen in my life!

My weirdest dream was actually pretty sweet. My school was called into an assembly and they said someone in our school was going to be murderd that night and that we needed to break up into groups and figure out who it is and to try and save whomever it was. So I grouped up with a few of my friends and some girl I didn't know (I don't even think she even goes to my school o_o).

Anyway, we went under cover as hotel workers XD; We pretended to work at one to spy on the guests who came in to see if anyone was the possible murderer. When it got dark out, they let us out from work and my group and I had to go into the city to get home.

We were walking down a sidewalk next to a highway when we saw some crazy guy start chasing us from behind. My friends all ran ahead of me, and the guy was now only chasing me. I decided that I would run into the street to see if he'd follow me and maybe he'd get hit by a car. So I ran into the street and....got hit by a car XD;;

Then suddenly everyone was back in the assembly and the principal announced that "Kelsey was the victim in the murder and no one saved her in time" (I should probably clear this up, MY name is Kelsey). And it was weird because I wasn't sitting with the assembly, I was just watching the scene happen seeing as how I was dead at the time in my dream XD;

I remember it soooo clearly, and it was over a year ago I had this dream~ By far the weirdest.

I wouldn't call it sweet.. i would call it kinda scary...

Okay, here is my Weirdest dream.

Okay, i was dreaming that the made retaniers (What you get after you get braces off) for dogs, when you place them in a dogs mouth, the dog actually speaks human language.

Kinda Weird, and spooky, don't you think?

Okey dokey... that's kinda... crazy...

Hmm, I remember some quite weird dreams...

First was a dream that I was playing a new Pokemon Game in the Game Boy Color...
    I was using a Male Cresselia while battling Prof. Oak... ^^

The other that's not related to Pokemon would be when I was running from a werewolf, and I got bitten by it, and I turned into a werewolf myself... :D
    I guess that was because I just watched a werewolf movie before I fell asleep...
    Or was it when I fell asleep while listening to the song "Hungry Like the Wolf"? I can't remember...

Ok.. i can't call the werewolf weird or funny... but the first one is kinda dum as well.

OMG.

Okay. I was on Rock of Love and won a solo date. And I went on it...in my pajamas, which is basically a t-shirt and shorts. And I had forgotten to shave my legs. And the date was in this GIANT go-kart. I was driving it while sitting in between Bret Michaels' legs. Keep in mind, I HATE driving.

So, I'm trying to drive without having a panic attack and I hate looking at my legs...and then I start hitting people in the road. D: And Bret's just like "It's okay!" and I'm like "Noooo!"

Then I woke up screaming 'Drew', which at that time, he and I had broke up, and I was completely devastated.

S'okay now. We're together again. :D

That's screaming crazy and weird. OMG make me go crazy!

Good Question.

I have had A LOT of weird dreams throughout the 15 years of my life, here are the best three that I can remember;

Dream 1 - I'd have to say it was when I was little, about 4 or 5, I still remember it and I'll never forget it. It was horrible, it was even gruesome...

My body was being grinded up into little bits by all sorts of mechanical equipment, my joints were being twisted until they snapped, my tongue being dislocated from my mouth, etc. And the most horrible thing about it - I could feel it. The next morning when I awoke, I was very sore, all over my body... I don't know what the heck I must have been doing in my sleep, competing in a rugby tournament perhaps? O.O"

Dream 2 - O M G. You just had to make me remember this one didn't you? -___-;

Okay, I dreamt that I actually made out with Ash Ketchum. Yes, the one from the Pokemon anime series. LMAO-ROFL that made me laugh hard just typing that! We were both anime-version and older, I remember everything about it, It was very short though, only about 30 seconds. xD

Dream 3 - Now this one was just as freaky as number 2. Or even maybe - freakier. O.O"

I was in class at school with only my long pyjama top on and underpants underneath. Then the guy I liked came through the door with one of his friends, saw me, sat down next to me, and err- let's just say he got "excited." (But we didn't do anything - thankfully lol). And I was just like " >.> " after I awoke. So yeah that was... XXX rated lol. xD

Dream 1- Scary/crazy- at 5 years old! THATS MEGAFREAK!
    Dream 2- So you made out with Ash? Eh... uh... creepy...
    Dream 3- Don't get it...

I had a dream where I was drinking lucosade then started beating up my history teacher......weird

ROFL!

Let's just say the dentist pulled out all my teeth. It hurts and I still find myself able to talk.

That's kinda dumb...

LOL!! You just have to start with this topic... I have tons!!!!!!
    Well, the one i could remember like it was yesterday was...
    I was in church with my family and all the kids in school, they were in some kind of a robe... and i was drinking... drinking as in beer... but it was all chocolaty... Suddenly a nun came up to me and ask whats for dinner... And then my mum started yelling to my sister... my sister stood up and she had a gun... and then *poof*
    My alarm rang! End of the weirdest dream soo far... now before bed i drink less chocolate milk, stop watching action movies and PRAY!!! Im pretty much sure god is trying to give me a message here o.O

NUN! WHAT'S FOR DINNER! LOLZ ROFL!!

One would be, when I was in class, I turned around to see a schoolmate who wasn't supposed to be in the class at that point of time sitting behind me. A white coloured hat on his head xD Then behind the classroom, suddenly a garden appeared. Two of my friends suddenly appeared, wearing black from head to toe, holding hands (both guys) and skipping out into the garden to water the magical flowers growing there. o.O

That's gay, LOL.

I had one of those dreams that you never stop falling forever

:t354:TG

Not 'zactly weird, but...

i waz a power ranger that could fly,i know, REALLY weird...

ROFL way to make me LOL

Not that weird, in my 2nd lucid dream I swam upwards through air :)

SWAM through AIR? Ok...

I have plenty of weird dreams that I'm not sharing.

Why?

They are rated R. ^_~*

Haven't you seen the other gruesome dreams they got up here? Come on, live a lil!

I had a dream that the small town I lived in had a large steel roller coaster and that I was going to ride it with a number of my friends. We all sat around the back seats. When the ride started up and got up the hill, three or four of the back cars had somehow broken off and we were falling back down the hill, off the track, and onto the ground below. My chest got bruised badly, and the cars had landed on top of me. I had to endure the pain and crawl out from underneath. After I did this, I stood up to find the manager of the ride holding a gun to my head.

I woke up hitting the back of my head against the back wall of my room. My chest still felt weak and injured. It's not the weirdest dream I've had (mine usually make absolutely no sense whatsoever), but it is one of the most interesting ones.

That is somewhat funny, but mostly freaky. How did you wake up banging your head on the back of your room?

A long time ago I had a dream there were dinosaurs outside my house, after I watched Jurassic Park.

Something similar happened to me, I'll post it lower.

When I was 6, I had a dream that I was peeing in a pool... a few seconds later, I woke up and realized that I had peed in my bed :embarrass.

I've had something like that before. I felt pressure, and I'm like "aw whatever just pressure"!

I dreamed that Zac Efron was hitting on me and gave me his number. lol I don't even like him. lol

OK...

I had a weird dream that I was on a road trip to Missouri or Louisiana or something and it was snowing heavily in Wisconsin. It was probably in the middle of summer. I think my car was headed into a tornado or something. Then I was on an airplane that couldn't land.

I didn't know what to think of it.

Car--> Tornado?

I had a dream that was funny the week before I took Driver's Ed.

I was driving in a car along a road near my house. I look to my right and my instructor is Santa Claus. We drive past a church near my house which looks the same but in the dream is raised up on a 20 foot cliff. I drive past the cliff and a black elf looks over the top of the cliff and throws one of those cartoony circular bombs at our car. Santa grabs the wheel and swerves out of the way, jumps out of the car and proceeds to beat up the black elf.

My dream seems racist until you realize I watched Bad Santa the night before too. Pretty badass, nonetheless, though.

That's megadumb.

My weridest dream is the The End of the world!! Meteorites, Ice Meteorites kept falling and falling into Earth!!!

Eh... not funny nor scary!

well I had a dream that gollum from lord of the rings got a time machine and went back to the two towers and plotted with his present self to kill frodo and sam. then i had to fight a fencing fox.

Crazy Golem? LOL LOL.

LOL
    Once I had a dream when I entered some doors and found myself in a spooky version of my classroom.I don't know why,but I went in the happiest mood at my place.My friend that sits next to me was eating from a purple apple and singing My secret combination.

I was like O.o and thought oh nvm let's see what my other friends are doing.My girlfriend was fishing in a soup bowl and kept getting boots(who knows how can 30+ boots can fit in that).My other friend was cleaning his teeth with a pen,that made them blue and my arch enemy was picking flowers from a mini forest that somehow appeared next to my classroom,which was now missing a wall.XD

Then a weird old woman came in with an owl that had the colors of a parrot.The woman had spiky hair arranged to look like a heavy mettalist.She kept saying I like Tomato juice and Cherry Pie.
    The owl was talking to us about some random maths theory and we fell asleep.

After we woke up we found ourselves in a modern house that we couldn't leave.We stood there thinking until we saw an airplane came down and ready to crash into the house.We began to scream and went fast to the fridge for our last Fanta bottle.We drinked from it and telleported.

Suddenly we were into a hurricane and held hands with weird things(Big foot,Frankenstein,Bubbles from Powerpuff girls O.o).We lost grip and I arrived in a place that someone told me it was called Muffin land.XD.

I entered one of the houses and saw my girlfriend terrified by a green muffin.I rescued her(XD) and we exited the house back to the real world after which I woke up.

I had this dream 3 nights ago and this happened after I watched too much Scary movie 2.Man,I'll never forget this dream,it's the weirdest I ever had!

About as funny as the Family Guy/T-Rex Church one. ROFLROFLROFL LOLOLOLOLOL!

Here are 2 of my weirdest dreams:
    Ok, so I just woke up and I walked around. Then I looked out the window and there were like donkey kong layers with Rhinos walking up and down them. I went outside to check it out when my Mom's TrailBlazer came driving down the driveway and was trying to hit me. I'm like "oh its gunna hit me got to get outta the way" so I moved and the car hit a tree. A rhino charged at me and right when it hit me I woke up.

Here's another one:
    So the day before this, me and my friends were talking about tornadoes because we had a drill. Now at nighttime I had this dream where we were walknig up our driveway and I'm like "hey its a tornado" and then we slowly we where walknig inside the house when the tornado swept us up. Then, we twirled around and landed in my house at a bottom of a hill. Then I saw a kid in my school class that farts alot and he was walking across the street. Then he turned around and had the face of my brother. I woke up.

Hope you like them!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I had a dream where I was in the middle of a circle of people in red robes.

I had this dream when I was like, eleven.

Years
    oh oh me! Lol

Alright this is a weird dream i had.

Okay i'm in my bed and i look down and see a rat with a spider's legs and tail. I kill it and get a piece of kitchen roll and wrap it up. i go in the toilet to put it out the window. So i go in the toilet and see a frog which i also kill - by the way i'm not this sad in real life xD - So i put them out the window and then the kitchen roll gets stuck to a stone - i know weird @.@ - So i wake up. I get up and hear a rat under my bed. I look under my bed and there is nothing there. i go to the toilet and look out the window and see the kitchen roll, flapping about and the Frog and spider rat thingy on the path below dead!

Then i truly wake up. I had a dream inside a dream lol :)

Years
    Rescue Team Wave said:
    How did you wake up banging your head on the back of your room?
    The back of my bed has gaps; though you're in no danger of falling backward, it's easy to fit small/medium size objects through to the wall behind. Not the first time it happened either, though it was one of the more painful times.

There was one dream I had that actually had me fall off the bed afterward. It started out normally enough; after talking to one of my friends in the hallway, we agreed to meet in the Band Room during English class so we could practice an audition piece for the trombone (both of us play). I arrived at the class and it proceeded smoothly enough; 10 minutes after the period began, I asked the teacher if I could leave, and he let me.

I had to go to the bathroom, so I entered through the Men's Room door and went in one of the stalls. Instead of a toilet and a sink, there was another door. It was dark brown and it had a dreamcatcher on the doorknob; I instantly recognized it as the door to my bedroom. Strange, so I went through it ... ... and immediately began freefalling. My class was apparently a plane, and I had just fallen out the door that serves as the entrance. My only hope was to land on a haystack below; I quickly moved through the air in that direction and...

...and that was it. I woke up faceplanted on the floor before I hit anything. Couldn't tell you whether or not I made it.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    oh oh me! Lol

Alright this is a weird dream i had.

Okay i'm in my bed and i look down and see a rat with a spider's legs and tail. I kill it and get a piece of kitchen roll and wrap it up. i go in the toilet to put it out the window. So i go in the toilet and see a frog which i also kill - by the way i'm not this sad in real life xD - So i put them out the window and then the kitchen roll gets stuck to a stone - i know weird @.@ - So i wake up. I get up and hear a rat under my bed. I look under my bed and there is nothing there. i go to the toilet and look out the window and see the kitchen roll, flapping about and the Frog and spider rat thingy on the path below dead!

Then i truly wake up. I had a dream inside a dream lol :)

That's major confusing. Don't understand!

The back of my bed has gaps; though you're in no danger of falling backward, it's easy to fit small/medium size objects through to the wall behind. Not the first time it happened either, though it was one of the more painful times.

There was one dream I had that actually had me fall off the bed afterward. It started out normally enough; after talking to one of my friends in the hallway, we agreed to meet in the Band Room during English class so we could practice an audition piece for the trombone (both of us play). I arrived at the class and it proceeded smoothly enough; 10 minutes after the period began, I asked the teacher if I could leave, and he let me.

I had to go to the bathroom, so I entered through the Men's Room door and went in one of the stalls. Instead of a toilet and a sink, there was another door. It was dark brown and it had a dreamcatcher on the doorknob; I instantly recognized it as the door to my bedroom. Strange, so I went through it ... ... and immediately began freefalling. My class was apparently a plane, and I had just fallen out the door that serves as the entrance. My only hope was to land on a haystack below; I quickly moved through the air in that direction and...

...and that was it. I woke up faceplanted on the floor before I hit anything. Couldn't tell you whether or not I made it.

LOL another one. ROFL both are funny.

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
    Haha there was this one dream where the whole world was invaded by aliens, and the aliens made the planet play musical chairs. Except if you lost you died.

I died ^_^

Your Class was a plane!?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Okay, you know there are these dreams where you have a scary dream, wake up, only to find yourself in another dream? I had one and it was CRAZY.

Okay, I vaguely remember, but I'll tell you the parts that stick out of my mind:

It all starts when I wake up, It's mid-day (for some reason), and my sister was kneeling (?) to look at me on the couch (where I was sleeping) and she and my dad (who was right next to me), were talking the casual "ugh, I just woke up" conversation. suddenly, my hands felt weird. I looked at it and it was bleeding. I screamed, and saw a blue blur on the side of the room I was in. I woke up. It was mid-day again, and I thought I woke up. I said "few", and whiped my hand over my head. when I wooked at it, a long needle was in my skin (0_0). Then I woke up again, only to find myself in a empty version off my 7th grade science room, only instead of windows on the right side, It had a closet on the top-left corner, and a blue room on the bottom-left. there were actual desks there, instead of black-tables. So, since I'm easy to catch on to things, I realized "Oh crap, I'm in one of those reapeating dreams". And heres the weird thing- I have this feeling, where if I get trapped, I freak out completely. So, when I looked at the bottom left room, It was the blue room. And I knew this room, which appeared in every dream so far, was the materalization of a way out to things. So, I got out of my desk, and went towards the room. (NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS ROOM IS BLUE, ND IT WAS VERY SMALL.) When I went in, It had a funky-looking radio on a table on the left side when you go in, and a small wall judding out of the floor. when I went towards it, It was box-like. Like a barrier. When I looked behind it, a piled of blankets where behind it. BOOM. flash of light. I was in another dream. It was certain now- I had to go into each blue room to escape my own mental world. Okay, I don't know much of the rest, but one dream stuck out of my mind: I was in a house, it was very large, and I was with a group of kids. we were playing in the house, and the owner- was a huge, fat, man-faced middle-aged woman with red hair, wearing a shower cap and a night gown. she screamed at us to get out of the house. Me and the kids ran to the door for the garage. we where in the large garage. Something caught my eye- The blue room was on the far end of my right side in the garage. success- I found it. The Woman came into the garage and scared the other kids off. She was right next to me, and I weakly said "Heh. You sure taught them, didn't you?". She looked at me in a T_T mad look- and said "Get out of my house." I quickly said "Yes ma'am." and ran towards the blue room. and transported myself into the next dream. more and more dreams pass. and then- I go into the blue room. BOOM. more flash. I was on the couch. It was dark. I looked at the couch- 4:50 am. I shivered. I got up, and looked at the corner of the room. No blue room. I checked my hand. Not a scratch. I hit my arm. I felt it. Success- I'm back in the real world. So now I'm able to brag, "I Saw my menal world- and I'll tell ya, you DON'T want to go in there." :D

THE END.

crazy, right?

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    My friends call me the queen of weird dreams =D. Though I hardly seen to remember them. Here are two that I kinda-remember. Though the first one isn't that clearly, it was a long time ago.

Dream 1:
    Well it was like I was inside a game. The game was where you are a goose and you had to get the cabbage and save your cauliflower friends from the evil crows. It took place on a farm. It was definately one of my most weirdest dreams, though I don't remember much of it.

Dream 2:
    This dream involved four characters of Naruto. Well the young versions of Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and I were on a team and had Kakashi as a sensei. Kakashi wanted Sasuke to show us his bloodline limit, where he could breathe fire anytime. He was breathing fire, and I had a magical water squirter and put it out, it went back and fourth like this for a little. But then, I had a tiny balloon without any water, I popped it and that made Sasuke lose his bloodline limit. I was laughing (Sasuke-hater) and everyone else was like 'D=.'

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    well this is fresh..'twas a while ago but still i remembered it.....wahehe....
    i think i was walkin' alone...and then i met spongebob and patrick...and then...i saw ash playing pokemon on his psp???..."i know it's a dream...but it's kinda cool" and then team rocket showed up and both party battled....and then naruto showed up from nowhere focusing his rasengan to the pokemon characters...."what the!!!"....then i though i woked up....but still it's a dream???? i went out and saw a claymore????(silver-eyed witch) "what the!! this is a nightmare!!!"....billie joe shouted from the back "i say aaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo" and then i hear the song brainstew....."why am i having these dreams"......and then a flock of bees arrive and wants to sting me....i don't know why but i think i am a super saiyan....i turned my self into a super saiyan 3 "wha!!! i've got a long hair!!!" and then....i woke up..this time i'm sure i'm really awake..!! wahehehe

Back