• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] A wild Blastin'TyruntZ appears! (once again?!)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
  • Hello!

My name is Idan, or Blastin'TyruntZ!
    As you can see, I'm supposed to be quite the veteran. In reality, I haven't been here in years!
    I will now try to be semi-active here going forward! I hope I can find new friends. :)

A little bit about me:
    I'm 24 years old, my favorite video game is Pokemon. I like to listen to metal music (my current go-to bands are Powerwolf and Iron Maiden).
    I'm currently studying Education (and teaching the English language), so I could be a teacher! I think it's a super-important job in modern society. I even wrote an essay about how to use Pokemon to teach students!
    I live in Israel, born and raised. I love watching, playing and DMing Dungeons & Dragons.
    I love Football (soccer for Americans). I support FC Barcelona, Manchester City, and my local team is Maccabi Tel-Aviv!
    Even though my profile is based around Tyrunt, my absolute favorite pokemon ever is actually Flareon!

I think I rambled here enough - feel free to leave a message, and I'm hoping to have fun with all of you! :D

P.S. You'll see me on Discord as "LongSwordLarry"! I might try and change the nickname to match my PC username.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anyone with an Eeveelution as their favorite has amazing taste :coolcat:
    Welcome Back, my long lost Eeveelution brethren! =D

Spoiler:

What brought you back? the new games? =3

Years
  • Hello, Blastin'Tyruntz, and welcome (back) to the forums!
    Is the Fire type your favourite ?
    It sure is mine (like you, while I have a Gardevoir avatar and username, my favourite pokémon is Charizard ^^).
    I, for one, am always up for new friends!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Anyone with an Eeveelution as their favorite has amazing taste :coolcat:
    Welcome Back, my long lost Eeveelution brethren! =D

What brought you back? the new games? =3

Hello, my sibling in Eevee! :D

It was actually a mixture of a lot of stuff! I think I just wanted to kind of get into the community again. I knew there was a place where I could talk about Pokemon all I want because everybody here loves Pokemon! :)

Hello, Blastin'Tyruntz, and welcome (back) to the forums!
    Is the Fire type your favourite ?
    It sure is mine (like you, while I have a Gardevoir avatar and username, my favourite pokémon is Charizard ^^).
    I, for one, am always up for new friends!

Absolutely! I love Fire types. Charizard is one of my favorites too! I'm up for new friends as well! While I won't be as active as I want (because I'm now apparently an adult), I'm happy to talk to everyone and have some fun!

By the way, is there a reason why it didn't send me a notification that you responded to me? Would love to know, the site feels so different!

Years
  • Absolutely! I love Fire types. Charizard is one of my favorites too! I'm up for new friends as well! While I won't be as active as I want (because I'm now apparently an adult), I'm happy to talk to everyone and have some fun!
    By the way, is there a reason why it didn't send me a notification that you responded to me? Would love to know, the site feels so different!

If you like fun, I can suggest you have a look at the Forum Games and the Pokémon Trivia sections! The more the merrier!

Back