• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Cheshire Absol Appeared!!

Cheshire Absol

Zombie <3
Years
  • My name is Chehsire Absol. Yes, of course that is my legal name! XD
    I am a Glambert and Pegasister for life! (Rainbow Dash and Adam Lambert...<3)
    I have played Poke'mon ever since it came out...and have loved it ever since. I could goon and on, but I'll cut it short to saying...my favorite five Pokemon are Absol, Scyther, Growlithe, Bulbasaur, and Aerodactyl.
    An aspiring English Teacher, I love to write, and I am currently writing a story called "The Last Nightracer." It isn't that good yet, but it will get better. I also enjoy writing poems.
    Drawing is another one of my passions, and I draw with a Tim Burton like flair. I usually draw dragons, cats, and unicorns. I love fantasy.
    My favorite story would definitely be Alice in Wonderland. I have loved it ever since I was really young, and I have especially had a connection with the Cheshire Cat.
    Well, I could say more, but I don't want to seem like...you know...a TL;DR type thing...:/
    Um...thanks for having me here!
    Best Regards,
    Cheshire Absol
    AKA-"Dashie" or "Twisted"

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Pegasister for life!
    Pegasister for life!
    Pegasister for life!

YES.
    A Wild Cheshire Absol Appeared!!

Haha, welcome to PC! :)
    If you're into poetry and writing and what-not, we have a Fan Fiction and Writing section of the forums, which includes a Poetry sub-forum, where you'll find other people with similar interests.

Feel free to leave me a VM if you want to chat.
    Have fun! :)
    ~8bit

Last edited:
    Back