• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Golem appears!

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
  • Sooo..
    I'm new here, nice to meet you all :15:

My name is Klara. I'm form Poland, a pokemon fan for... that would be 10 years now (started with silver, then got red xD Played most of the games since then.)

I've been at some pokemon forums before, hope this one will be interesting :3

Oh, and I'm a good newbie, I've read the rules already xD

Oshawott01

Awesome Oshawotter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2012
    LOL, HEY GOLEM!

I'm new here 2! I haven't made any friends yet. My arm is in plaster at the moment so I'm typing with my left hand! Sadly I can't write cos I'm a right-hander!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself. The place is pretty good and its great for setting up trades online if you have one of the Gen IV or Gen V games.

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • This isn't just forums. Its a community! And unlike any other community, PokeCommunity will make sure to make every new member feel at home and comfortable!

Since you're new, most likely you should visit the Community Rules so that you could smoothly abide with them. Don't be shy to meet new friends and post your comments and opinions.

So Pokefan, welcome to the Pokecommunity! Visit some of the forums and threads of your liking, enjoy your Poke-life and happy to have you!

Years
  • Sooo..

My name is Klara. I'm form Poland, a pokemon fan for... that would be 10 years now (started with silver, then got red xD Played most of the games since then.)

Hi Klara, that's nice you decided to come here.

Have you checked out Black and White? They are definitely worth playing.

Poland, huh? Home of tennis player Agnieska Radwanska!

I love your Minun avatar!

Contact any moderators if you have questions.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome aboard, BZW Golem! So what brought you here in PC seeing that your a member of lots of Pokemon boards? What is it that really made you registered into this place? And yes, I think I should call you Klara instead of BZW Golem, sounds sort of a code name rather than a nickname, but is it okay with you? :P

Anyway, It's good to know that you've already given the rules a read, I mean it's very important and it's a must in every forum. Some are common sense, but you always have to keep in mind the rules & regulations so that you wouldn't get into any trouble aand of course I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get into any, I mean who wants to? It's so scary! :o

If you've been into to a lot of Pokemon boards, I'm sure that you will love PC as well! It's basically full of interesting things and surprises that will really motivate you to log in here everyday and become an active member, besides meeting PokeFans and making friends with 'em. You can also discuss things that doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon here which the Off-topic boards covers! During special occasions like halloween, christmas, new year, etc, PC also holds events and get-togethers for members to have fun. I'm pretty sure that PC is the only Pokemon board that does that, because this forum wants to best for its members! :)

And so, I think you will just be perfectly fine in here, just go to the boards that you want to participate in & I'm certain that if you do that you will be able to meet friends! If you have any questions regarding the board, you are more welcome to contact Megan and I, or possibly any of the staff members around, we're here to help you out so don't be shy! ^^;

Have a great time here and see you around!

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • Wow, so much welcomes over a night (yep, was sleeping between making this post and the first one here xD).
    Thank you very much~

I'm a bit too lazy to answer to all of them so I will just say a few things.
    Firstly, my username is BZW Golem everywhere in the whole internet XD It can be called a the force of a habit or something >.> Calling me just Klara is really nice :3
    Secondly, I did play every main pokemon game (red, silver, sapphire, leafgreen, diamond, soulsilver and black) so no need to convince me that the games are worth playing xD

Anyway, this place looks like fun so I will try and have as much fun as I can. Can't wait to see this events that are here on "special occasions " xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sooo..

Welcome to the forums, huh? :) Heh, I think I have been playing for a bit more than that... or is it? XD It's been a long time for both of us, that's for sure :)

I think you'll find PC a great place for community discussions and such - it's much more general. Try the general Pokémon forums or Pokémon Groups for more general Pokémon talk, for example!

I hope to see you again, and if you need any help, feel free to ask Meganium90 and/or Snivy063. Moderators of NU/W, they'll gladly help!

Back