• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Kyurem apeared!

Years
  • Hiyah whitekyurem and welcome to PC!
    That seemed simple and too the point haha.
    What do you like about Pokemon? Do you have any other interests?
    Tell us a little about yourself, and maybe tell us why you joined to begin with.
    The community is amazing and if you check around and give it a chance i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.
    Hope to see you around! :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, wk!

Welcome to PokéCommunity!

You've come to the right site if you love Pokémon and want to chat about it with others! We're all lovers of the series here. Well, most of us are. x)

You should definitely tell us more about yourself! Have you played through all the games?

Enjoy your stay!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello White Kyurem! Welcome to PC. This is the place to be when talking about Pokemon. PC has really friendly members here. Tell us you more about yourself! What are some of your interest? What got you into Pokemon and how long have you been into Pokemon?
    Don't be shy. :) Hope you enjoy your time here and have fun posting!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi Pal! How's the Account I Helped you to make?Do you like it?If not,You can edit it in
    User's CP.Enjoy Pokecommunity!
    Ps: I will PM you.If you want to talk about my Parodies,Guide,RC,Ect,PM me or leave a comment
    on my account.

Back