• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Mya has appeared!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2010
    Hey all,
    New and figured that it would help to introduce myself, so I´m me you´re you... etc, etc. I like this, you like that.. more etc. And to top it of:
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAA~~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAA~ Back!
    Ooohhhh a Mya!! Mustttttt...CATCHHHH~! X3

Gacuhe: Remember the welcoming Dory...

Oh yeah~!
    Welcome to PC Mya. <3
    There's lots of stuff you can do here; like check out B/W, Art, ROMS, or w/e your heart desires. <3

Just remember to check the rules at least once and ask a mod if your having trouble, kay?

Can I catch the wild Mya now? :3

Gacuhe: WHy must I have these conversations with you...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC!~ I see your first post was in Black and White, I assume you're a fan of the games, y/y? :D I like the sound of your team, so iirc, you picked Pokabu? Are you a fan of fire types maybe or just like the look of the Pokemon? XD

But! HIYAAAAAAAAA back. XD Have fun around PC, if you need any help or anything around here, feel free to ask~

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2010
    Hmm, never thought about it but I guess I am, I always have two or more Fire pokemon in my team and I've always started out with the fire starter. Oh wait, picked Toto in Soul Silver... But Chimchar, Charmander, Torchik and now Pokabu.. Hihidaruma's already my favourite 5th gen pokemon now.

Try and catch me then~~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    OHAAAAAAAAAAIIII! 8D

If you're a fan of fire type Pokémon, then you're certainly a friend of Hiidoran's. I've always picked the fire starters in every generation, no matter whether I actually cared for their designs or not. In fact, I really disliked Torchic, but that's a different story entirely...

*throws a Pokéball*

...dang. :|

Back