• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild newbie appeared! Can't escape!

Explodinator

Yours truly
    Years
    Hello, thank you very much for clicking, or something like that, perhaps you tapped your screen, poked your amazingly useful trackpad, or rubbed your face all over your mouse and wound up here. Perhaps my amazing username drew you in, or maybe my threads absolutely wonderful title caused your computer to become sentient and know immediately that you would want to click here, so it did the task for you.

No matter which way, you've wound up here somehow, on my introduction thread, good on you. I'll do my best not to be obnoxious in any way you could define a person as obnoxious, no guarantees though, obnoxicity is subjective. You could be loving me already or have already clicked off thinking "what a garbodor post." Did you see that? I made a Pokemon joke, do you like me yet? Seriously, please.

I guess I'm done now, say hi or don't, though I assume everyone reading this will immediately flock to me as if they were paparazzi and I'm a drunken superstar.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello lol. Glad you could join us here at PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you'd like to you can leave me a message on my profile. See you around.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    I get the feeling you have gotten too deep into the study of psychoanalysis or English Literature and at this point, I like you very much because, I guess we share the same thoughts somewhere.

Nice to meet you Explodinator!

Hope to have a good time... Or even, not or... Something.. Uh.. With you.. ._.

Oh, and please do feel free to leave me a private message any time you like!

Years
    I have to admit your awesome-looking username drew me in, but I guess you were expecting it. And a big welcome to the forums Explodinator!

So I read a bit of your profile's bio and apparently you got banned from a forum a while ago, feel pretty sad for you there since getting kicked out is never fun, but I'm sure we won't do the same thing to you here since the members here are mainly on the more friendly side of things. And I did read you were hoping to join a Pokemon forum with friendly faces in it.

But one thing we do share in common is that I tend to sleep in a bit myself as well, and also watching some cool LP's and comedic videos on YouTube. That should be it from me for now, but do visit my profile if you ever want to learn a bit more about me, and I hope you have a great time with us at PC!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    1) The title made me laugh xD
    2) Your username is awesome lol

Hello and welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you. I've never been banned from a forum before but I bet the feeling you get is awful... Anyway hope you enjoy your time here. I recently joined after my brother told me about PC. I'm having a great time so far. Hope to see you around on the forum. =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nah, you seem pretty cool! Nice to meet you! Blah, sorry about your previous forum experience; but hopefully PC will be better for you! We're pretty chilllll. Anyways, maybe we can learn about you a little bit more? o: Hopefully we can chat sometime; it'll be fun! :]

I hope that you're having a great weekend, btw! And no, your post is definitely not 'garbodor', haha. At any rate, have a nice time, and lemme know if you have any questions or concerns about PC! And see you later; I hope we'll be fantastic friends~ <33

Explodinator

Yours truly
    Years
    Well... after what I'm used to, this was a surreal response. Thank you all.

I hope I'm typing into the right text box though, I don't know what a quick reply is yet.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I was actually just wondering why sri posts in this section.

I mean, hello.

Back