• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a wild newbie appeared!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 26, 2011
    Hello there!

I'm Ludicrous., but you can all call me Luna, my real name. I am 15 and just about to finish my first year of GSCE studies. I took music, IT, geography & business.

I am a very laid back person and easy to talk too, so please come say hello! It looks like I'll be spending most if my time in the Other Chat forum; I enjoy philsophy & ethics alot. Ciao! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well I see you found a great forum to discuss at! Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity, Luna (I love that name, btw!). And you took IT classes...yay *hi-fives*! We got something in common...I'm studying IT in college. ^_^ I wish you the best of luck in finishing up your studies. It'll be totally worth it, and you deserve the break!

Have fun at the Other Chat forum! There are other places for you to visit, such as the Culture & Media forum and the Computers & Technology forum! :3 Make sure you read the rules, since they're pretty important. Hiidoran and I will be around if you have any questions (or simply need a friend to talk to, I'm always around as well), and I'll see ya around! :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 26, 2011
    aw thanks ^^
    Yeah, I've read the rules, I'll have to talk to you soon and check the other forums out!

Back