• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Newbie appears

Hypdrill

The Great Hypdrill
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Hello. My father was a Hypnos and my mother was a Beedrill. So I am a Hypdrill. I`ve been a fan of pokemon ever since I was young and have recently found this forum. I am a fan of old pokemon games and tv. I am also a Brony. THANK YOU ALL!

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Gosh now that is one Pokemon I definitely want! Welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself! It's a great place to discuss the old games and tv. Have fun!

Dale

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • Welcome! I'm new here too. Nice Hypdrill btw, shouldn't it be called Hypnodrill instead though?

Hypdrill

The Great Hypdrill
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Welcome! I'm new here too. Nice Hypdrill btw, shouldn't it be called Hypnodrill instead though?
    No. It`s half Hypno half Beedrill. THANK YOU THOUGH!

Thank you all!!!!!!! You guys are nice.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello. My father was a Hypnos and my mother was a Beedrill. So I am a Hypdrill. I`ve been a fan of pokemon ever since I was young and have recently found this forum. I am a fan of old pokemon games and tv. I am also a Brony. THANK YOU ALL!

Welcome to the forums! Um... well, I'm also a fan of Pokémon since the beginning! recently found the forums? Well, good for you! PC is a large and active community, so I think you'll have a great time here!

Have fun around PC, anyway! :)

Back