• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild noob appeared!

(Well, not really. I've been using vBulletin websites for about seven years... and been playing Pokemon for about fifteen years...)

...But I digress. Greetings everyone, I am SovietDash, otherwise known as Ada, or Zel - I have many names, and I'm sure you all do as well! I hope I can pull my weight around here and contribute to the Pokecommunity.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Teehee, well, welcome to the forums! Been playing pokemon a lot, eh? Well, it's always great meeting long time pokemon fans, and I'm thrilled to have you on board here!

I've been playing ever since R/B/Y too. Getting to know different types of pokemon was a really great experience, and having to battle them against other trainers was loads of fun! As a kid, I loved playing with my friends, and I hope that you have your own fun memories about pokemon to share! Anyways, it's great to hear that you're planning to contribute around the forums! I really enjoy your enthusiasm on helping around the forums, as we always love to see that! Feel free to post in your favourite sections, and make loads of discussions! I would adore seeing around the forums, and maybe we can chat sometime about different things! <3

Have a fantastic stay, and cya around! Don't hesitate on asking one of the staff members for any sort of help or anything else if you need it! Feel free to message me anytime too. :3

Hiya Ada, welcome to PC! :) Since you've vBulletin experience that means you will fit into PC easily which is neat. I barely understood how this place worked when I first joined in 2006.. things were so complex, haha.

I can see you're into MLP as well, in which case you're going to love the MLP fanclub - it has everything you need and we'd very much recommend stopping by if you're a fan. And of course there are myriads of Pokemon discussions all around here from X/Y talk to anything else so you'll definitely enjoy this place, I'm sure. <3 Be sure to stick around! New members who get involved are our absolute favorites.

If you're interested in chatting, just drop off a message on my profile and I'll be around to talk about pretty much whatever. You seem a pretty interesting person, so why not?!

See you around and have a blast!

Years
    Well hi Ada, and nice to finally see you here! Pretty good to hear you've had forum experience so I'm sure you'll fit in well here as well. I've been here for only 2 years but it seems like forever.

As my good friend Sheep said you should check out our MLP club for all those My Little Pony fans such as yourself. And of course all the Pokemon sections are there for every little piece of discussion from all aspects of the franchise. I sure hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask those members of staff, as well as TWL's resident mod Synerjee. I'm always here if you ever need to chat, so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message.

Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around the community!

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Ada, welcome to PC! I feel like I've seen you on another forum before. Anyways, welcome if yo'd like to chat or be friends hit me up with a message. :)

Back