• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild old member appears!

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
Years
  • Alright, now that I see that you clicked this thread title, you must be curious indeed.

So! I used to be a member on PokeCommunity and then I... Poofed unexpectedly. There's been some external and internal troubles that I had to tend to and of course, the all-time winning excuse - work. I felt bad after ditching my idea: Pokemon Condensed Dreams. Not only that, but I felt like my disappearance was sort of... Dishonorable? I don't know how to describe it. To be honest, I was still a beginner member, too!

But enough with the poofing part. If you guys don't remember me, then it's fine. I didn't expect anybody to.

So, in short to recap:
    Asian. Favorite hobbies include coding (HTML/CSS), drawing, and writing. My drawing style is heavily influenced by anime. Erk. I've definitely (and no I'm not bragging about it) improved over the time I left. I'm sure I posted some drawings here in the past, and now looking at them (since they're unfortunately not deleted), it makes me want to cry inside. LOL. Trust me, I don't draw THOSE monstrosities anymore... I was actually surprised that they were still there and not deleted. /shudder

For my writing... I'm a bit hesitant on that part. Again, internal and external problems managed to pull me out of it and now my skill in it is actually quite rusted... For coding, let's just say that I can do simple web designs (with an obvious bias for grids). I wish I was able to receive knowledge on coding other things, especially games, but I don't think my brain could handle them. Hahahahaha! Especially with school coming this way, I doubt I would be able to have time. D:

Lastly, for Pokemon... I was first introduced to it when I was a child. I don't remember my exact age - but I actually first played Pokemon Ruby. Then I moved onto both older and newer games. As much as I like Pokemon - I'm actually not that confident in competitive battling. Yep! As much as I EV train my Pokemon, I still try to avoid competitive battling. orz

Right now, Pokemon Black and White 2 is the first Pokemon game I actually hesitated on getting. I don't know why - perhaps I was just shocked out of the changes that they made from the previous one. No hard feelings! That shock didn't come negatively, somewhat.

And... Oh gosh, this "introduction" is long... Again. Just like my first one. I apologize. Hahahaha... OTL

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Well, welcome back! Hope you enjoy your stay here! O_o I haven't seen you before but, o well! Hope to see ya around! (ima make this reply shorter cause I'm lazy at the moment...sryz)

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • Well, welcome back! Hope you enjoy your stay here! O_o I haven't seen you before but, o well! Hope to see ya around! (ima make this reply shorter cause I'm lazy at the moment...sryz)

Hey there, Fallen Umbreon! You probably didn't see me around since I was still a newbie before I disappeared, perhaps.

And short replies are totally fine. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh dear! I so remember you. :D Due to your post count activity, you are still technically new. And don't worry about leaving without saying so. Many people do so sometimes, and it's life's fault. :P Don't worry about apologizing. :)

But don't let the past Nijiri haunt you though. If you improved in your drawings, you can show them off, you'll get better feedback..and you'll be quite impressed. It's time to show off the new you! Go out there and be yourself. :D

Great to see ya here again and welcome back. A few things have changed so you might want to review the rules, and etc. I'm always around for questions! See yaz. :)

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • Oh dear! I so remember you. :D Due to your post count activity, you are still technically new. And don't worry about leaving without saying so. Many people do so sometimes, and it's life's fault. :P Don't worry about apologizing. :)

But don't let the past Nijiri haunt you though. If you improved in your drawings, you can show them off, you'll get better feedback..and you'll be quite impressed. It's time to show off the new you! Go out there and be yourself. :D

Great to see ya here again and welcome back. A few things have changed so you might want to review the rules, and etc. I'm always around for questions! See yaz. :)

Bwahahaha, so that makes me a hybrid member? No? /shot

Anyways, such words of wisom! (/tears up) I certainly will get building on my topic! Thanks for encouraging me. :'D

It's great to see you too! And gladly, I'll look at the rules thread. Thank you again for giving me some pointers again! C:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Welcome back! I wouldn't have seen you because i joined on May the 28th and i have school n______n... Nevertheless i hope you have a fun time at PC!

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • Welcome back! I wouldn't have seen you because i joined on May the 28th and i have school n______n... Nevertheless i hope you have a fun time at PC!

Hello and thank you! Wow, you start school way earlier than I do! Mine starts on August 5. I'm not really looking forward to it since there's classmate and new school anxiety that I have. XD;

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I think my favourite part of that whole intro was when you just randomly said "Asian."

lmfao that was the most hilarious thing ever. Anyway welcome back Nijiri! I wouldn't worry about feeling dishonorable, things happen in life that keep us away from the Internet, and it's never too hard to catch up again once you've regained your footing. In any case, it's great to have you back! I hope you can stick around for longer this time :D

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • I think my favourite part of that whole intro was when you just randomly said "Asian."

lmfao that was the most hilarious thing ever. Anyway welcome back Nijiri! I wouldn't worry about feeling dishonorable, things happen in life that keep us away from the Internet, and it's never too hard to catch up again once you've regained your footing. In any case, it's great to have you back! I hope you can stick around for longer this time :D

Lololol, I actually intended it to be a joke, somewhat. It's kind of a lame one since I wanted to poke fun at how people sometimes just say "Name. Gender. Race. Like. Dislike." as their whole bio. Glad that made you laugh! XD

Hopefully I can stick around unless if school sweeps me off my feet with a troll face. D:

Years
  • Hi Nijiri, you remember me?

Yeah, I changed my avatar/signature since you last came and my personality changed a bit but I'm still the same Hikari.

(Yeah, I lost the Oshawott avatar but I have it lurking in my folders somewhere)

A few things have changed but I know you'll get used to it.

Have a fun time and make your comeback a great one!

And, here's a Manectric for you.

- Hikari10

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • Hi Nijiri, you remember me?

Yeah, I changed my avatar/signature since you last came and my personality changed a bit but I'm still the same Hikari.

(Yeah, I lost the Oshawott avatar but I have it lurking in my folders somewhere)

A few things have changed but I know you'll get used to it.

Have a fun time and make your comeback a great one!

And, here's a Manectric for you.

- Hikari10

Nice to see you again, Hikari! Awww, I hope you can find the Oshawott! I'm amused at your avatar and signature, though.

And eeee! Manectric. Thanks.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hi, remember me?

It's all right if you don't. I only joined a week ago. :D

I actually find Black 2/White 2 to be a huge improvement; I will send you a message about why as I will be rambling otherwise.

I hope you will stick around longer this time, perhaps try some of the hacks, and keep an eye on that Hikari; since you left she became humorously mad as hell. :)

Cyclone

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • Hi, remember me?

It's all right if you don't. I only joined a week ago. :D

I actually find Black 2/White 2 to be a huge improvement; I will send you a message about why as I will be rambling otherwise.

I hope you will stick around longer this time, perhaps try some of the hacks, and keep an eye on that Hikari; since you left she became humorously mad as hell. :)

Cyclone

Well, hello there CycloneGU.

Oh no, I didn't find Pokemon BW2 to be unsatisfactory with the changes! D:
    Perhaps I should've worded it more properly? I was just scared of what could happen in the game if I bought it, but not in a negative way.

Hopefully my leaving didn't actually cause that whole madness thing. That would give me something to be ashamed of. XS

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • we never have talked yet but welcome back!
    i see you are into coding... tumblr related as well? (a)

Greetings, SD!

As much as I want to, I'm not good at making tumblr layouts. I tried, but it ended up in a horrible mess of fail coding. XD;

Unless if you're talking about another subject of coding that's tumblr related?

Back