• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Pikachu298 appeared!

Years
  • Hey there!
    My name is Mick and I am 17 years old!
    My interests are Pokemon and Gaming in general.
    Hope that I can find some new friends here on this great community. :)

:P

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey there Mick! Welcome to PokéCommunity! :) Making friends here is no problem, everyone's super nice and happy to chat about Pokémon. Why don't you check out our Pokémon General and Pokémon Gaming Central sections? We've got those for more general discussion, along with sections for every Generation as well as several other Pokémon fandom sections and off-topic sections. Basically, there's a ton to do, and the best way to make friends is just to start posting! Dive in and I hope you have fun!

Also, you can message me anytime if you want to chat, k?

Years
  • Hi Mick, welcome to PC. :D I love games even if I'm kinda obsessed with phone ones atm, haven't actively played my 3DS for a while. Feels bad since I got an n3DS half a year-ish ago lol. Gotta get addicted to a game again, have a lot I haven't beaten yet.

You're playing GO it looks awesome? Cool to see, lots of us are and I'd recommend posting in the GO forum here if you want to talk about it. Have fun otherwise!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Mick! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm sure it would be easy to make friends here. Everyone is super nice and very welcoming. If you fancy making friends why not check out the Discord chat? You can find that here. We have a surplus of discussions that you can take part in relating to Pokemon, which can be found here, here, and here. Since you're also into gaming, we have a section just for that too, which can be found here!

I hope you enjoy yourself. I hope to see you around! :D

Back