• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Princess Has Appeared!

Years
  • Hey there PC! My name is Paoli and I come from the fabulous land of Renais! I am just getting into Pokemon and am really excited to join a community that is dedicated to it! I also love High School Musical and other Disney movies! So, I'll be around and I hope to make some new friends here!

Years
  • Hey there Paoli! Welcome to PC. n~n

Oh, you're new to Pokemon? The forum has a lot of knowledgeable members so you'll learn a lot during your stay. :) I've been into the franchise for many years so I'm always down to help out if you're confused about anything. Are you playing X/Y? Have plans to get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire when those come out, perhaps?

Have a great time and be sure to stick around with us. Aaaand if you're interested join our lovely Disney fanclub.

Years
  • Hey Sheep! Thank you for the kind welcome! Currently I'm not playing any Pokemon games yet, but I do hope to purchase either Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby when they come out! I've seen several episodes of the TV show, and I really enjoyed those, so I wanted to learn more about the game. Are X/Y the current "newest" games or what? (Lol, I must sound like an absolute noob saying that)

And I saw a lot of people who are supporters here, that is really neat. Sadly I am not in a financial or personal situation to donate right now, but maybe someday I will be. I'd love to have a colored name. :)

Anyways, thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to checking out the Disney Club!

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcome there, Your Highness..i see you really love Disney movies..whats movie have you watch before other than High School Musical?

Back