• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Saga has appeared!

SagaTheTrainer

The Veteran Newbie
Years
  • Hello there, gentle folk from the Pokécommunity!
    My name is Saga, a humble Spanish generation 1&2 player that had since then left the pokéverse and is now
    returning to the ranks of the Poké Trainers, hoping to re-lit the flame that had been doused by the dull, boring and somewhat responsable adult life!

I seek to once again become a part of this universe i wish i never got separated from, to get to know and befriend many of both new and old trainers
    and to wear one of those fancy longcoats the veteran trainer class gets to style in the new games :D

My favorite pokémon are :
    Houndoom-Arcanine-Mightyena-Suicune-Sawsbuck(especially his winter form) and Rapidash :3

However, i will always have a soft spot for Charizard, as he was my very first partner.

I am always willing to make new friends from all ages, nationalities and beliefs so long as they can keep the relationship civil, gentle and fun!

So do not be scared to talk to me, as most likely i will not bite :3

I am currently playing Pokémon White 2 and i am looking forward to continue my adventures alongside all of you!

Years
  • Hello there, gentle folk from the Pokécommunity!
    My name is Saga, a humble Spanish generation 1&2 player that had since then left the pokéverse and is now
    returning to the ranks of the Poké Trainers, hoping to re-lit the flame that had been doused by the dull, boring and somewhat responsable adult life!

I seek to once again become a part of this universe i wish i never got separated from, to get to know and befriend many of both new and old trainers
    and to wear one of those fancy longcoats the veteran trainer class gets to style in the new games :D

My favorite pokémon are :
    Houndoom-Arcanine-Mightyena-Suicune-Sawsbuck(especially his winter form) and Rapidash :3

However, i will always have a soft spot for Charizard, as he was my very first partner.

I am always willing to make new friends from all ages, nationalities and beliefs so long as they can keep the relationship civil, gentle and fun!

So do not be scared to talk to me, as most likely i will not bite :3

I am currently playing Pokémon White 2 and i am looking forward to continue my adventures alongside all of you!

Hi Saga, nice to see you decided to join.

PC is a very active community, where you can take part in loads of discussions and also interact with members, who are both old and new Pokefans alike. Nice set of fave Pokemon you have there, and Winter Sawsbuck is my fave Sawsbuck form too!

Given you seem to like Fire-types, we actually have a club that is all about them, go and check it out if you can. And I already saw you posting in the Black 2 and White 2 forum so it looks like you're off to a good start.

Well, have fun browsing the forum and if you ever need questions, feel free to contact me or a staff member.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

SagaTheTrainer

The Veteran Newbie
    Years
  • Thank you for the warm welcome!

It is true that many of my favorite pokémon, including those outside this list, tend to be fire types, but somehow i had not realized so before you pointed it out, i guess because i mostly choose them for their looks and not because of their abilities or strenghts! :3

Most of my fav pokémon tend to be either Fire types or Dark types, with a few exceptions in between!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity!
    It's good to have you here! A spanish player, huh? I'm close since I'm Mexican but not right on the spot :P It's good that you have returned to the Pokeverse as much has changed lately. You have White 2?! Lucky or should I say? Licki!
    A wild Saga has appeared!

I too, have a soft side for Charizard, for you see, when I was little I had Firered and destroyed everything! I was quite the trainer for my age, Charizard was my first Lv. 100, I will never forget... Also like I won't forget my Shiny Poochyena incident :( Anyways, I hope you can enjoy yourself in our community, farewell!

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten, devout member of the Pokecommnunity

Years
  • A huge welcome to PC, Saga! :3 Yet another person with an adorable avatar joins us, it seems~

Pokemon has changed so much since gen 1 and 2 but is still super addicting, so it's great that you're getting back into it! B/W2 were really good too; I was pretty hooked on my Black 2 for a while. Do recommend dropping by the Black 2 & White 2 section if you'd like to chat about those, since that's where all the B/W2-related discussions go. There are a lot of fun threads to answer there, as well as everywhere else on the forum. ^^ We have sections for every Pokemon game and generation here on PC, so go ahead and check those out!

You seem very nice, so I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends in no time if you stick around. I'm open to chatting with you anytime, so feel free to leave a message! I know the adult life can be really stressful, but making room for places like PC or Pokemon is always a great idea, since those are little things that help you take a break from the real world and relieve stress.

So yeah, that's all from me. See you around and drop off a message if you want to chat or need help, yes? :D

SagaTheTrainer

The Veteran Newbie
    Years
  • A huge welcome to PC, Saga! :3 Yet another person with an adorable avatar joins us, it seems~

Oh, you! X3
    Your dancing sheep...llama....fluffeh thing is cute as well o3o <3!

Pokemon has changed so much since gen 1 and 2 but is still super addicting, so it's great that you're getting back into it!
    It is addicting indeed!
    Although for what i have seen so far, it seems to have evolved into a more difficult and tactical style of rpg.
    This of course. is a good and improves the experience as a whole but i do confess that, from time to time, i miss going into a flamethrower/hyper beam/Psychic massacre like in the good ol´ days.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2013
    Hi SagaTheTrainer. just to lett you know it . my favorite pokemon is dragonite(especially shiny)

Rewy

untitled follower
    Years
  • Welcome Saga! =3

Hope you enjoy your playthrough of White2. I did at least (even if I restarted half-way five times). Just finished month or so ago with the end-game tower while doing backflips and dives to the side to dodge all the Ice move in the last level. =P

I see you like them canine pokemon. *flails happily*

Back