• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Smearglipuff appeared!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there!! Welcome to the community. Your username is very cute. ('∀'●)♡

Hmm.. pointers to give...What kinds of things do you like about Pokémon? Because we have sections for most everything you'd want to discuss or learn about when it comes to the franchise and beyond. :)

Also, never be afraid to reach out if you need help with anything!

Years
  • Welcome Smearglipuff! <3

We love to have someone like you here.

I'm not old enough here to show you around but feel free to talk to me and the rest of the members here.
    I'm pretty sure they are all nice!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm not old enough here to show you around but feel free to talk to me and the rest of the members here.

There's no age / post count restrictions to welcoming and helping new members! (´∀`)♡

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome! ^-^
    You will find this community to be quite lovely and everyone will help you if you need any :)
    Just look around to see what you like! I personally like challenges a lot, I should get back to doing some of that

Anyway, if you need anything, feel free to shoot me a message!

Years
  • Welcome. As 11wildy mentioned, everyone is nice and quite willing to help you in anything you need to look around in the forums. So feel free to contact anyone for anything help. Personally, I'll recommend Challenges section if you want to play the games with some exciting rules. Or you may want to see the large amount of romhacks which consist both completed and progressing ones. Hope to see you around.

Years
  • hi Smearglipuff, cute avatar :D welcome!! feel free to ask if you need help with anything specific, kinda hard to give general pointers when there is so much to dod aha, but happy to help =)

Back