• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Trainer Appears

ZettaSlowbro

Veteran
Years
  • Hey everyone!
    Hmm, where to start? Well, may favorite Pokemon are Nidoking, and Tyranitar (It often switches between the two of which one I like more).
    I decided to join PC because I wanted to join a forum site where I could meet people with similar interests. I've tried other sites in the past but they're too.. "Confrontational" and I tend to be a bit more laid back.
    I love how the mechanics of Pokemon work.
    I've been playing since the first game was released in the US, and I'd have to say my overall favorite Gen (if you ignore the nostalgia factor) is third gen. Don't even get me started on it's music (such a good soundtrack)
    I'd defiantly like to meet some people here to just have some casual battles with, and just discuss other aspects of the games.

TL;DR version: Sup? I play Pokemon and stuff.

Last edited:

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • Welcome to the board :) I am new here too but i think you'll enjoy it!
    The people are friendly, and know way more than most (collectively at least) have fun!

ZettaSlowbro

Veteran
    Years
  • Nice you meet you Artyom!

Thank you, Zanekin! The people here seemed nice, and more reasonable then others I met; So that's a big reason I joined. Looking at your avatar reminds me of one time when I miss read Bidoof as "Biscuitcoon" and ever since I have referred to them as such.

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
    Years
  • This community is very welcoming, so you're in good hands, Zet~

Yet another veteran from the days of Gen 1, always nice to see~ I'm up for casual battles, just PM or VM me and we can set something up. =)

Hope you enjoy your stay with us~

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Wild trainer appears! Rizoph throws a pokeball!! (Random thought) Hey, I'm Rizoph.

Years
  • Hey everyone!
    Hmm, where to start? Well, may favorite Pokemon are Nidoking, and Tyranitar (It often switches between the two of which one I like more).
    I decided to join PC because I wanted to join a forum site where I could meet people with similar interests. I've tried other sites in the past but they're too.. "Confrontational" and I tend to be a bit more laid back.
    I love how the mechanics of Pokemon work.
    I've been playing since the first game was released in the US, and I'd have to say my overall favorite Gen (if you ignore the nostalgia factor) is third gen. Don't even get me started on it's music (such a good soundtrack)
    I'd defiantly like to meet some people here to just have some casual battles with, and just discuss other aspects of the games.

TL;DR version: Sup? I play Pokemon and stuff.

Hi ZettaSlowbro, welcome to PC.

You joined cos you wanted to communicate with fellow Pokemon fans? You definitely came to the right place! We're one of the biggest Pokemon forums in the universe and we recently celebrated our 10th Anniversary, sad you missed out though :(

I've been into Pokemon ever since it came to Australia, I even remember that moment when I watched the Pokemon anime for the first time. You love 3rd Generation, huh? That was my first generation game-wise. I'm currently playing Black now, and I'll eventually get around to B2/W2.

A great place for you to start is the PC Adoption Center where you can sign a simple application form to be a mentee, and then our friendly moderator Cirno will help assign you a mentor based on a section of your choice. And I see you're another battler? If you have a Friend Code, make sure you advertise it in your signature so that everyone can see it.

Well, enjoy your stay and make new friends along the way!

- Hikari10

Back