• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A work in progress....

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    I have been working on this piece for some time now and it is far from finished. I am posting this in order to lure in people I know. This is basically a massive group pic that I am drawing and it needs more people. People that perferabley know me at some level. This way I can draw them accurately. Anywho, I will eventually have this thing finished and fully colored so come one kiddos! Who wants to have their picture taken? OH! And I am making a special pic for the person who can geuss who is who ^~

That is awesome!! :D I love this, Kagome! ^^ I love the soft lines, and the way everyone has their own personality just showing through! I can't wait to see this picture fully-coloured! You have a great start!

I can identify quite a few people in the pic...I see me there on the right-hand side! :D hehe! *blush* You're so sweet! ^_^ I'm really looking forward to seeing this done - keep up the good work! ;)

--FG

That looks awesome ^^. I am not in it ;;. XD. I don't mind, it would have been nice, I can't wait to see it finished.

Oh this is Stevo-san XD

Wait..my signature already shows that ^^: XD

That is awesome, Kagome. Awesome, awesome, and more awesome. Enough awesomeness to implode a noobs liver, I'd say. For this, you should get a new TV, but I'm broke, so too bad for you.

I see someone who looks look me, but I'm not arrogant enough to think that you'd take the time to draw me, heh heh.

Awesome.

Ohh! Pretty picture! I've got to PM the link to Clow just in case he manages to sneak online. Stupid schoolwork cutting him off. <_<

Anyhow, there's not much I can say which hasn't already been said; I love your work on the expressions and how you made everyone have...well, personality. *Stares jealously at picture-self's shirt* Aww...I want one of those. XD

Well, I heard about this picture quite some time ago, but I wasn't sure what became of it when all kinds of other circumstances popped up and kept you from coming here. Glad to see you're still working on it. Go Kagome! Go! *Waves pom-poms* ^___^

*Clow scythe slashes threw a test paper. Ha ha no amount of school work will keep me away from PC for too long!!! WOW what a cool pic, man Kagome, you've out done your self :D I know everyone BUT that girl messing with Yukito (lol poor Yukito)

W00t! I look so cute <3 This drawing is awesome! I can't wait 'till it's colored =D

XD! look at me and Cy! thats adorible, you got my face in all youre so sweet! and I love Dragon chan!!! and Blaze!!! you got joes little face spot on! ( were all on webcam like all the time )
    aww look at forest Groyvle!!!
    aww thats the best image I have seen for a long time, I love that soo much ^__^ I have to do a group pc picture..It wont be as good as this, but aww ^___^

Gaah! I love looking at group pics! x3 This one came out so adorable though x) I love the expressions you gave to everyone =D It gives each of them their personality.
    I love the lines you made, it's so soft x3 Try coloring this one with warm colors :3 (I can imagen this one with an amber-colored bg. With a golden tint on the whole pic. Or a sunset kind of bg =3) It'll be a comfy, warm, home-y kind of piccu then! xD
    I can't stop staring the way you drew FNA, I love how she came out! >w< <3 Everyone in there looks awesome IMO! ^^
    Great job on it ^^ Good luck finishing this! =D

Oh MAN! Oo; thats a huge drawing!!! lolXD I have NEVER seen this many people from PC in a group image o_o At least I dont think XD lol... hm.. Name them eh? Well I see Cybex Mewtwo and Seto_girl,Dragon-Chan,forestGrovyle, Blazin Espio,Yukito um...........

You really outdid yourself and the amount of time it took to do this group image must have killed your hand oO;;; do you have ice anywhere? Your perpostions have so much realisticness to it and the expressions are too cool ^_^, I would name about... six, but then I think I would get suck and go over them again o.o lol. :looks: I cant believe all the people you got in there.. it's-

erm...huh?

Erk!:twiches: What the blip!? o_o:stairs at self image in your drawing:.....

WHERE DID YOU SEE MEH O~O; :massive swet drop: You made that so much like me and the hair is so real, the bangs:pats: The skirt too! And deh ears X_X!! TO CUTE! :Faints:

Last edited:
    O.o

*ish speechless*

thats so AWESOME!!! I have DMR with me, and I think he likes it too....maybe he might want in. who knows. XD I'll let him say so.

Dmr here
    I like it and I want in please.

there ya have it. XD If ya need some sort of reference I might be able to help. o.o

The one messing with Yukito is me XD...I did that pose on one of the pics I did ^ ^;;

Or at least I think (hope) it's me...o.o

Anyways, this totally leaves my group pic in the dust ;-;, it's absolutely awesome Kagome, I take my hat off to you (not wearing a hat, but still XD)

I can't wait to see this finished, it's gonna be sooooo awesome! =D

Back