• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A YGO deck that's compliant with the tentative banlist.

Pikastorm

Is it Friday yet?
Years
  • Heh.... 40 cards, a 6000 point monster with one or no tributes (Depending on how it's played...), and no Reborn or Rageki in sight.

Be warned when recommending cards: I don't have the money to buy boosters, and the only way I get new cards is by crushing the opposition at local tourneys...

Opponent Crusher (Tentative banlist compliant) v1.0​

Monsters​

3 Gearfried the Iron Knight​
    3 Nimble Momonga​
    3 7 Colored Fish​
    2 Harpie's Brother​
    2 Summoned Skull​
    2 Man-Eater Bug​
    Mask of Darkness​
    The Fiend Megacyber​
    Magician of Faith​
    Patrician of Darkness​
    Helpoemer​
    Dark Driceratops​
    Armed Ninja​
    Relinquished​

Total: 23 cards​

Spell/Trap​

3 Trap Hole​
    2 Fissure​
    2 Malevolent Nuzzler​
    2 Dust Tornado​
    Lightning Blade​
    Mystical Space Typhoon​
    Swords of Revealing Light​
    Magic Jammer​
    Change of Heart​
    Black Illusion Ritual​
    Pot of Greed​
    Fusion Sword Murasame Blade​

Total: 17 cards​
    Side Deck​

2 Prohibition​
    4-Starred Ladybug of Doom​
    Decayed Commander​
    Zombie Tiger​
    Buster Blader​
    Hayabusa Knight​
    Heavy Storm​
    Tribute to the Doomed​
    Seven Tools of the Bandit​
    Ekibyo Drakmord​
    Magic Drain​
    Nobleman of Crossout​
    Nobleman of Extermination​
    Megamorph​

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • wow this deck needs to get fixed and fast
    but i'm not the one to do it because i don't play YGO
    wait for Kenny
    one suggestion is have a main Metagame
    that's my saying
    ALWAYS have a main Metagame

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Mullet, I 'm usulaly not one to side with Blasty, but he's right. No where in that post did he mention yata. All he said was he doesn't paly teh game anymore.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Mullet if you read the rules then you will see that flamming/bashing is in the rules. Blasty just made a comment about pikastorm's deck but you go off and flame him.
    Just don't do it again (most threads that have flame in it gets locked because a member always don't like what another member says).

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • I haven't seen them posts in a while, andy.
    Because i thoguht everyone was pretty cool these days you know like not acting so 10 year old.
    I still play a little YGO even though i aim on my homework nowadays. Well you know not having any money is the worse thing anyone can have while collecting a deck, i mean like collecting anything. Your deck can be used in many different ways because of your well-constructed Spell/Trap sequence. But I well know I can't recommend cards first because I don't know what cards are banned or not banned and the second you got no money. You can try and go for a Spear Dragon if you have a Driceratops since Driceratops is a tribute monster. It can't hurt getting something like Chaos Sorcerer if its not banned but it doesn't matter now I think your deck is good against veterans because its 3rd class-ish to get things like Lightning Blade since they only equip to certain types of monsters where you can get things like Sword of Deep-Seated where you can equip to any monster even though its additional attack power isn't quite what you were thinking. Fusion Sword Murasame is decent. Try a Tribute or Offerings to the doomed instead for fissure because fissure targets weak-atk monsters (unless of course your opponent has one monster on the field) but thats not the point.
    Ok overall i can't record your deck's pro-ness because I haven't seen you play but its okay to me if it was a score I'd pick a 7/10.

Pikastorm

Is it Friday yet?
    Years
  • Ummm.... United We Stand is on the banlist... But anyway... I finally got some money... I found two new cards that I can use... Both of them are monsters. What should I get rid of to put in another Patrician of Darkness and a Great Mazu Garzett?

Back