• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaaaack!

ampharos101

Da Mareep Has been Rear-Ended!
Years
  • Clix said:
    I was just going to edit to ask for one of those. If you don't know how to take a screenshot, press crtl+prtsc.

Err...its not working.....All it did was print the screen....,

I am using Magma's Passion, but it does this on every skin, and i have two Messages in there.Read ones, that is.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years

Nonsense. "print the screen", then open MS Paint or whatever, paste it in, save it, attach it or upload it to PhotoBucket or something.

Years
  • ampharos101 said:
    Alright, i will try.......
    At least 25 characters and four words per post, please. :) Without any excess punctuation.

As for the problem: it's a glitch that vB has at times, that bumps the number of apparent unread PMs up to the maximum possible number (or something like that). I know no idea about how to fix it, though; you might just have to ignore it for now. :x

ampharos101

Da Mareep Has been Rear-Ended!
    Years
  • cowrie
    Ok, sorry, i just hope there isnt 65535 messages in there!

Hiyori-Chan & Clix
    I have read all of my messages, i will try deleting them, and hope that helps.

Im uploading the screenshot now, i will edit it into the post when its done, if you still want it.

EDIT- It works again! YAY!

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Arcanine said:
    Because, less stuff on the server is better for all of us.

And everyone else (like willypiggy) don't post in the thread because it's a pointless post if you got nothing to add.

Yeah, you right the server is kinda slow here anyway.

Back