• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AAARG i cant find my crystal version ANYwhere!!!

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    this is driving me crazy..... Crystal is by far my favorite; havent played it in a while, but I felt like comming back to it to findthat I cant find it! I just looked non stop for 2 hours and also discovered I cant find the flashlight, my DS, and several other pokemon games. Wow. where do you think i put it?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    uuum... you could always download an Emulator and a Crystal ROM if all else fails...
    but a thread like this is kind of Spam... it also should be in the Videogame forums too, I believe...

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Yeh, but crystal has a gurl character, and the more advanced Unknown plot. I suppose I'll go get a used one from the game shop tomorow... *sigh* it just makes me sad since I got the other one the day of Crystal's release to the US. Oh, and sorry drew, I wasn't aware of the game forum, or I would have put it there.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well this maybe irrelavant, but I let my friend borrow my Crystal version, and some guy stold it from, took me a year to find a WORKING cart. Well, good luck sweetie.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2006
    I dont think that things like you cant find you're crystal version really need thread openings.. this is kinda spam... I mean, it's you're problem..no mean to be disrespectful, its just i got this same message from hunk. Anyway, good luck trying to find crystal version and your DS. ;)

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Well I had my DS in its lil black leather container thingy (the word for which escapes me ^^; ) which is where my other games are too. its been a day now. :(. btw every1 I didnt mean to spam, I didn't really realise it would be considered that, but I guess its too late now.. heh...

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well...I don't really know what to do wit this, to tell you the truth. XD It seemed like SPAM at first, plus it was kind of in the wrong section, but everyone's been having a pretty civil/non-spammy conversation from it, so I can't really see anything wrong with it. XD;

I think I'll just move it to the General Games section and leave it as a "have you ever lost one of your games before" type thread thingy. XD

*moves*

~Kelsey

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Did you check under the bed/ couch? I lost my ruby game once and looked under there, but didn't see it...it wasn't until later when I reached under there looking for my SAPPHIRE game when I found it near the edge of the couch that wasn't visible. (the dogs knocked it down..XP)

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    i'm always losing my games and they are always in the last place you would look, so i suggest looking everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE!! The doghouse , bathroom , the fridge... i actually found mines in the fridge!

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Well I know its in the DS case, which is fairly large so its not under the couch. Oh believe me I looked. I spent the whole day looking, and then I went to the mall to see if they had any used crystal games. alas, they did not :( lol and now Im starting to wonder; did I lose it when we went on vacation..? aah. Wow in the fridge, really? craazy stuff... =P

Tsuzanxi™

~ Atsumori Fukumitsu ~
    Years
    Well, of course they're always gonna be in the last place you look, mainly because once you find it, normal people tend to stop looking & not carry on. :S

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    One day I was looking for my DS for hours. It was weird though, because I was just playing it the day before.

Anyways, I kept searching and searching for about 3 hours. I got so pissed. I worked up a sweat, so I decided to get a drink, and hey! Would you look at that..it was in the fridge. I have no idea how in the hell it got in the fridge, but I didn't really care. It's funny to, like said in this thread before, it's always in the last place you would look, and the fridge was the last place that I looked. Lol.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    well I finally gave up a while ago, and I just bought one off amazon. Got it on the 9th, and ive already beat it again. lol

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    lol, dude... it could be anywehre... I dont have a clue where it is :p

Back