• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aah! *punch*

Have you had a mental breakdown?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Sort-of..?

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Have you ever had a mental breakdown? Be it good or bad? If so, what was it about?

O.o By good I mean..you look like a crazy person because..let's just say you won the lottery, but you found out in the middle of a crowd of people or something.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well if you had a good mental break down wouldn't it be like... A mental fix up? XD
    Anyway, I cant say i have. I'm generally mellow, it would have to be an extreme experiance for me to act like that! Though i do have my mmoments i don't think i've gone to either extremes

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well if you had a good mental break down wouldn't it be like... A mental fix up? XD
    Anyway, I cant say i have. I'm generally mellow, it would have to be an extreme experiance for me to act like that! Though i do have my mmoments i don't think i've gone to either extremes
    xD I don't know what good ones are called, so I just called them..good ones. :3

I had a 'good mental breakdown' when I found out I was moving for the first time. I cried from happiness. :3

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Yes. It was when I was younger, I got bullied for eight years straight, as in chased home and everything, and I had a mental breakdown. I just started crying randomly and broke things, huddled up in my room and cried until I fell asleep. I haven't told anyone, nobody needs to know, my parents and sister were out, so they didn't hear. No point telling them now. It's been more than three years since it, so I've forgotten about it mainly.

Those eight years were the worst of my life.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    No I have never had a mental breakdown. When I punch someone in the face I do it in an entirely calm and orderly manner. Of course, I only do that to people who deserve it.

Years
    I've had both kinds.

When it's a negative one, I'm more hostile than usual, I seclude myself 100%, I want to die more than usual, and I really, REALLY want to get the hell out of my house. Yes - all of them have been at home. Yes - more than one.

Positive ones. Something really stupid, like doing good on a test or pwnin' it up in a video game. I'm a nerd/loser, so it's all good.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I forgot to mention the positive ones.
    I get them when I beat bosses on video games that took me ages to do, when I get a good mark on an important test, and things like that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No, never. ._. I've had friends hospitalized over them so even the times I've been just... so mentally out of it (ie, not myself, breaking down every few hours, etc.), it's still never been something severe enough to call a mental breakdown.

So... yeah. :| I've had some pretty awful days and some annoying bouts with depression and related things but never a full breakdown. I'm really thankful for that.

Can't wrap my head around a "positive" one though, so I'm gonna go ahead and say I've never had one of those either. XD;

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I havn't had a mental breakdown but I've had depression.. if that's what you mean?

Back