• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AAM Interactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    oh, so you wanted to put digimon as a feww of the pokemon. I get ya now., GO ahead, i wont stop you :P

Ever Stray

Ultimate Wolf
    Years
    Kalkris is here, but he cannot post, due to some unknown computer problem. He thanks AAM INT. for their support, and Aviex especially for spriting. I will still post for him until he finds a way to get his computer to stop not letting him post. If AcCiDeNt lets him, he will dictate in my absence.

Aviex, instead of posting your redone sprites, could you pm them to Kalkris?

Make sure the sprites can fit the pokemon's size. And make sure they have the same palette.

PS-- Is the the second sprite's head that of a koffing? "Lil Kalki" wanted to know... XD
    ~Kalkris

Me: Umm... enough of that, keep up the good work, I'll be slacking off telling myself I need to do something. *frantically tries to erase, but wrote in pen* Dangit... XD :P

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Ever Stray said:
    Kalkris is here, but he cannot post, due to some unknown computer problem. He thanks AAM INT. for their support, and Aviex especially for spriting. I will still post for him until he finds a way to get his computer to stop not letting him post. If AcCiDeNt lets him, he will dictate in my absence.

okies

Aviex, instead of posting your redone sprites, could you pm them to Kalkris?

fair enuff

Make sure the sprites can fit the pokemon's size. And make sure they have the same palette.

They fit, but they have different pallets. There also not indexed, but ill send you indexed versions via pm, then someone like fudge (or mewthree if i can get him) will tell you how to insert them with the new pallet. kay?

PS-- Is the the second sprite's head that of a koffing? "Lil Kalki" wanted to know... XD

Nope, its scratch...

~Kalkris

Me: Umm... enough of that, keep up the good work, I'll be slacking off telling myself I need to do something. *frantically tries to erase, but wrote in pen* Dangit... XD :P

anyway, good luck on getting a new computer or stuff. :)

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    ...Get a new PC my eenoose.......
    WHA??? I'm back! Whoa! FREE-KY!
    Anyways, I've given Aviex (or you, if you're Aviex) the data for my game, so, ummmm, yeah. One more thing,

Turkey-spam.
    ~Kalkris

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    o.O turkey spam, wouldnt that be sperky

(spiced ham = ham so spiced turkey has to mean sperky right ?)

anyway, looks like your hack is going great :D
    none of my hacks have ever done that well :(

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    Well, my hack's thread only has 5 pages, and that isn't good, considering I started in MARCH. That just stinks. However, I'm glad I have help from my friends.
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    I am DPing to keep this thread from closing of inactivity. I have a few more ideas, which i have turned into rough drafts. I will post the spirtes when I get the chance to host them on photobucket.

1. Sperky o.O j/k

the REAL 1. shrimblon (shrimp pokemon)

2. Lobstar (lobster) (evolves from ^)
    You remeber the whole Lobstar-Crawdaunt mixup from before R/S was officially released? well, this will sorta fix it a bit, but only when the person plays my game...

well, when i get to it, i will post the sprites. Oh, and yes, Shrimblon's claw does shut outside another claw. XD
    ~Kalkris

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    kalkris said:
    I am DPing to keep this thread from closing of inactivity. I have a few more ideas, which i have turned into rough drafts. I will post the spirtes when I get the chance to host them on photobucket.

1. Sperky o.O j/k

the REAL 1. shrimblon (shrimp pokemon)

2. Lobstar (lobster) (evolves from ^)
    You remeber the whole Lobstar-Crawdaunt mixup from before R/S was officially released? well, this will sorta fix it a bit, but only when the person plays my game...

well, when i get to it, i will post the sprites. Oh, and yes, Shrimblon's claw does shut outside another claw. XD
    ~Kalkris

lol, i made a shrimp pokemon once, for kazuya i think it was. Now that was a cool pokemon! it was a bug water if i remember rightly

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    here they are....
    shrimblon
    AAM Interactive

lobstar
    AAM Interactive

hope they are enough to edit.
    ~Kalkris

Last edited:

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
    Hey, maybe can i join? and no im not a newb this is just a new profile luvy! ^^
    anyway, i can do mapping and a little bit of spriting, i can do customs and fusions. heres so examples luvy! ^^

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    The maps are.. well unique, and the sprites arent the worst ive seen. So what do the others think. Should we let him in?

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
    Kwl, so would would you like me to do luvys? oh, i can also do title screens aswell, not that well but heres somethin i whipped up yesterday luvys!

AAM Interactive
    Fades from that to this -->
    AAM Interactive

also i game the gamefreak thing into this ---->
    AAM Interactive

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back