• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron the Lucario Master

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Hello everyone! I am new here and been a Pokemon fan for about 14 years. I am currently in college and in majoring in Psychology or something to that effect. I really want to help people ^^! I cam to this site in hopes of making some good friends who have similar interests like me. I am a big fan of Anime and Pokemon! Right now I currently own Pokemon White 2 so if you ever want my Friend Code let me know =)! I hope we can all be good friends!

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
    Years
    Welcome SirAaronLegacyOfAura, Pika! :3

It's nice to meet chu!

I have also been a Pokémon fan for about 13 years. My favorite version so far has to be between Yellow (Pikachu) Version and Crystal Version.

What is your favorite version?

AWESOME!!! Another anime fan! I also love anime/manga. Right now I am into Bleach, Naruto, and Eureaka 7. I have many others but those are my favorites right now. Which anime is your favorite?

You'll love it here. There are very nice people here and many people who are willing to help (I'm one of them :P) so if you ever need anything just send me a VM or a PM and let me know!

Cid

Years
    Hi there Aaron! Fourteen years is a long time, for sure. I think I've been a fan for around that same length, maybe less, but I'm glad you're still a fan of the franchise like me! :D I'm also in college, majoring in Physics. Psychology sounds really deep and interesting, albeit mildly scary for me, haha. It's just a real skill to delve into people's minds while having that air of persistence and calmness. Suffice to say, it's not for me, haha. I'm better off looking into technical, physical stuff, you know? o3o

Still, you're certainly welcome to make good friends in this site. Just don't be afraid to send a VM to people, or if the thread or the section allows it, then go ahead and have a nice conversation with them while staying on topic. You'll get to know a lot of lovely people that this forum has in no time. <3 Especially with those interests! You better check out our Trade Corner if you'd like to get into FCs and trading, because that place can be really fun with all the bustling, player-to-player kind of activities. Plus like Wind Heart said, also pay a visit to Black 2 and White 2 if you'd like to discuss about that game you own, Japanese Entertainment for everything anime-related (which I might actually know about as I am an anime fan, too!) aaand yeah. That's all I have. XD;

Welcome to PC, Sir Aaron! And I have to say, the character which you named yourself after is awesome. One of my favorite characters in the franchise to date. ;D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    Hey SirAaronLegacyOfAura. You'll love it here. If you like White 2, as pointed out above, the Black 2/White 2 section is a great way to talk about it! Have a great time here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    @Cid

Yeah but I think its easier for people to help others when they been through the same stuff. I have went through a lot in my life so I really want to help others who go through the same thing as me ^^! And also get a better understanding of people and why people do the things they do. Like what triggers it and stuff. That kind of stuff has always interested me.

And thank you! I hope to make a lot of friends I sure do need them lol. Not many of my friends like Pokemon they think its still for kids. Which with the gen 5 I don't blame them. Gen 5 was not the greatest I have to say. But this gen 6 looks awesome! I can't wait for it! And yeah I will check out the trades and stuff because I am trying to get my hands on a Japanese Ralts or a out of country ralts so I can have a better chance to breed for a shinny!

And yeah I love Aaron he was such a boss lol. That moive was my favorite Lucario and Sir Aaron all the way. Best team ever. To bad every Pokemon movie has to make you ball your eyes out Dx!

Years
    Hello Aaron, and welcome!

Sorry I was late, but that won't stop me from welcoming newbies like you. You've been a true Pokefan for almost as long as I have, but I was late in terms of the games, with Ruby being my first game. Yeah, I started playing at age 11 and fast forward to 2013, I'm a 20-year-old who has gone through Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black, now I'm focusing on Black 2. Got a pretty good team right now, but my Litwick still needs to evolve lol. I do love the female protagonist of that game, she's super adorable with that hairstyle of hers that reminds me of Sailor Moon. I even happen to be using a Lucario on my Black team right now, he helped me beat Skyla with his newly-learned ThunderPunch. I do love Lucario, but the Oshawott line is my real Pokelove.

I tend to prefer the newer generations, but notably Generation 5, Black/White and Black 2/White 2 are currently my fave games, I have 6 badges on Black 2 right now. You should check out all the sections the above posters directed you to. I'm a regular in the Black 2 and White 2 section so expect to see me posting a bit there, but I'm also active in 4th Gen, Black and White, New Users/Welcome, Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon Gaming Central, Pokemon General and the trivia boards. You may also see me occasionally posting in the DCC in Other Chat & Discussions too so yeah, I'm pretty diverse.

Have fun and if you need someone to talk to, just leave me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Tackle

Pancham
    Years
    Heyo Aaron! Welcome to PokéCommunity! =D I think Sir Aaron is overused!
    14 years Pokémon fan? That's very long time.
    I'm an anime lover too, I love Sword Art Online. =)

So, have fun and feel free to leave a VM at my profile. ~

Back