• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 1: I Choose You Squirtle.

Aaron was watching the indigo plateau battle on television, it was a pokemon trainer battling with Bruno. The pokemon trainer took out a Gengar and Bruno took out Onix. The Onix used slam but the Gengar dodged it.

"Later, I'm going to be the best poke'mon trainer ever." said Aaron to himself.

Aaron grabbed plush pokeball and pretended it was a real one.

"Go Bulbasaur!" said Aaron while he threw the plushy against the wall.

In his imagination, he imaginated a Bulbasaur coming out.

"Use Vine Whip." hollered Aaron while his imaginated Bulbasaur came out.

Aaron's mom came in and told him to get to bed because it was late.

"Aaron get to bed now!" hollered his mom.
    "Okay mom, but I'm watching an Indigo Plateau match against a trainer and master Bruno." said Aaron to his mom who was outside his door.

His mom opened his door and she walked towards his television and switched it.

"Here is a good channel to watch, it's very educational if you're going to be a pokemon trainer." said Aaron's mom.
    "Oh mom, can I please watch the ending of the match?" asked Aaron in a sad way.
    "No, it's late and after this is over your going to bed." said his mom in a angry way.

Aaron's mom walked out of his room and while she was walking out, she slammed the door shut.

"Alright, I got to listen to my mom and get some sleep." said Aaron while he was turning off his television.

Aaron got on his bed and went to sleep. The next morning arrived and when Aaron got up, Aaron looked at the time and he was late so he went downstairs and immediately ran outside the door.

Aaron ran towards the pokemon lab but when he got there, he saw his popular cousin Donny blocking the way.

"Where are you going?" asked Donny.
    "I'm going to get my first pokemon." said Aaron.
    "Yes, but I got mine before yours so you better get yours." said Donny.

Aaron ran up the hill towards the pokemon lab and then when he opened the door, he saw professor Oak next to three pokeballs. Aaron walked over there towards the pokeballs and started to pick.

"Did you just get up?" asked professor Oak.
    "Yes I did, what pokemon are these?" asked Aaron.
    "These are Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle." said professor Oak.
    "So can I choose one?" asked Aaron.
    "Sure you can choose one." said professor Oak.

Aaron was walking back and forth and the three pokeballs had a leaf, a water drop, and a flame on them so Aaron picked the one with the water drop on them.

"So your going to pick Squirtle?" asked professor Oak.
    "Yes I am." said Aaron.

Aaron took out Squirtle and Aaron gave Squirtle a big hug.

"One thing about that Squirtle though, it doesn't like its pokeball so it has to be out of his pokeball." said professor Oak.
    "Okay then, so I don't need this pokeball?" asked Aaron.
    "No you don't, but you have to have this pokedex and these five pokeballs with you to catch pokemon on your way to the Indigo Plateau." said professor Oak.

Aaron grabbed the pokedex and the five pokeballs and put them in his pocket and then he went outside to start his pokemon adventure. When he was outside, everybody in Pallet Town was happy for him.

"Aaron, I brought you clothes to change in." said Aaron's mom. "Oh, who's that?"
    "That's Squirtle." said Aaron.
    "It's cute." said his mom.

Aaron and Squirtle went inside Aarons house to change. When Aaron changed clothes, he wore a black hat, a white shirt, blue pants and white shoes. When he got back out, it was officially time to start his pokemon adventure. Aaron and Squirtle waved goodbye to the people in Pallet Town and then they headed off to route one.

When they just got into route one, they saw a Pidgey so he told Squirtle to attack it.

"Use tackle attack Squirtle." said Aaron to Squirtle while he's pointing at the Pidgey.

Squirtle ran up towards Pidgey and tackled it.

"Alright, now it's time to catch it." said Aaron.

Aaron grabbed a pokeball and threw it towards Pidgey. Pidgey was caught and then when the pokeball went back to Aaron's hand, he saw Spearow. The Spearow looked vicious and then suddenly, the Spearow screeched out for help.

Later on, alot of Spearow appeared and they all looked at Aaron and Squirtle. Aaron told Squirtle to get on his hat and then when Squirtle got on his hat, Aaron ran as fast as he could to get rid of the Spearow.

Aaron was still running and then suddenly it started storming. Aaron kept on running and then he had enough so he stopped and looked at all of the Spearow that was coming towards him.

"Alright, I hade enough so if you're coming to get me, come and get me." said Aaron while he was crying.

The Spearow flew closer and then when they got closer, a huge thunderbolt came by him and it zapped all of the Spearow. Aaron and Squirtle got pushed back and then they fell on the ground.

It suddenly stopped raining and then Aaron and Squirtle saw a rainbow showing so they looked at it and then when they looked at it, they seen a poke'mon flying against the rainbow. Aaron got up and picked up his injured Squirtle. When Aaron put Squirtle in his arms, he saw the Viridian City up ahead so Aaron started walking towards the city.

to be continued...

Last edited:

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 2: Pokemon Emergency.

In Viridian City, officer Jennifer was announcing that they were pokemon thieves in the area. Just then she saw Aaron running towards her and then she accused Aaron for being a pokemon thieve but Aaron showed Jennifer his injured Squirtle.

"I need to go to a pokecenter really bad." said Aaron while crying.
    "Alright, but before you go we need to see some identification." said Jennifer.

Aaron didn't have any identification so Jennifer searched him. When Jennifer saw that he had a pokedex in his pocket, she let him go. Aaron ran towards the pokecenter and then when he was inside, he saw a women and a man standing in front of him. Nurse JoeAnna told her Chansey to go get Squirtle in the emergency room. Aaron felt so sad that he went to a phone communicator to call home.

"I'm sad." said Aaron.
    "About what?" asked his mom.
    "My Squirtle is hurt." said Aaron.
    "Oh don't worry, it's going to be alright, I'll call professor Oak." said Aaron.

Suddenly, professor Oak appeared on the screen next to Aaron's mom.

"Wow, I never managed you to be there in Viridian City so quickly." said professor Oak.
    "Yes I know, I also seen a pokemon flying over a rainbow earlier." said Aaron.
    "Yes, it rarely flys over the kanto region but many other trainers didn't find where it is found." said professor Oak.
    "Sorry but I got to go now." said Aaron.
    "Alright, goodbye then." said professor Oak and Aaron's mom.

When Aaron turned off the communicator, he saw nurse JoeAnna holding his Squirtle.

"It's resting right now so it will be okay for now." said JoeAnna.

Later on, it became quiet and then suddenly the poke'mon theives show up by throwing in a Koffing and an Ekans through the window.

"Well hello there." said one of the thieves.
    "Wer're going to take over this area and steal one of everyone's pokemon." said the other theif.
    "Hello my name is Jasmine and this is my boyfriend James, so give up your pokemon." said Jasmine.

Once when Aaron saw them, he grabbed Squirtle and ran behind a counter and him and nurse JoeAnne ran into a room.

"I got to get these pokemon to a safer place." said JoeAnne.
    "Yes but where?" asked Aaron.
    "The Pewter City pokecenter, that's the only safe place."

Later on, Jasmine and James broke in to the room where Aaron and JoeAnne were.

"Alright Ekans, use Poison Sting." said Jasmine.
    "Use Poison Gas Koffing." said James.

Suddenly, the whole room became a huge black mist and then suddenly Aaron and JoeAnne had a chance to escape. When Aaron and JoeAnne went back to the same place where they were last time, behind them were Ekans and Koffing.

The Koffing used tackle but Aaron jumped away when Ekans arrived, it used Poison Sting but instead of hitting Aaron, it hit Koffing. Ekans didn't see that it hit Koffing and then suddenly Koffing blew up. Koffing made a huge explosion and it demolished the whole pokecenter.

Officer Jennifer was too late and then the theives vanish. The next day, nurse JoeAnne's twin sister from Pewter City reports that the pokemon were safe.

"That's where I am going next." said Aaron.
    "Yes you are, but you have to get through Viridian Forest." said JoeAnne.
    "Alright cool." said Aaron in an exciting way.

Aaron put Squirtle back on top of his hat and then he went to go inside the Viridian Forest. Later on when he arrives in the Viridian Forest, he sees a bug poke'mon. Aaron said it was a Caterpie so he grabbed out a pokeball and tried to catch the Caterpie.

to be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 3: Aaron Catches A Caterpie.

Aaron caught the Caterpie and then Aaron dances around because he caught his second pokemon. Later on, Aaron leans over the grass while Caterpie crawls on his shoulder. When Aaron checked on Squirtle, Squirtle looked down at Aaron and smiled.

Hours later, it became dark out and while Aaron heats up in front of a fire, Caterpie and Squirtle have a pokemon discussion because Caterpie wants to evolve into a Butterfree so Aaron can like her more.

When the next morning came, Aaron wanted to train his pokemon se he let out Pidgey to battle with Squirtle. Squirtle used Bubble and Pidgey used Tackle. Squirtle fell back and Pidgey got blind by the bubbles.

"Alright Squirtle that's enough so come on out Caterpie." said Aaron while throwing Caterpie's pokeball on the ground.

Caterpie came out and then later on, Pidgey got hungry for bugs.

"Wait Pidgey, not time for food yet." said Aaron while stopping Pidgey from eating Caterpie.

Caterpie looked ready to fight Pidgey and Pidgey looked ready to battle also.

"Alright Caterpie, use tackle." said Aaron. "Use tackle Pidgey."

Caterpie looked at Pidgey and then she jumped towards Pidgey but she couldn't get him her in time. Pidgey tackled Caterpie but it wasn't that bad. Later on, when Aaron said that it was time to stop, Pidgey evolved into Pidgeotto.

Aaron rubbed on both of his pokemon becaue they did a great job of battling. Suddenly, when Aaron looked at Caterpie, Caterpie used her String Shot and it covered up her entire body. Later, when Caterpie was done, it evolved into a Metapod.

Later, when Aaron grabbed his Metapod from the ground, a Beedrill flew right above him. Aaron looked at the flying Beedrill and then he managed to look further inside the forest to catch even more pokemon.

to be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 4: Aaron's First Pokemon Battle.

Meanwhile Aaron was still walking inside the Viridian Forest, he sees a Weedle crawling in front of him. Aaron wanted to battle it so he sends out Pidgeotto to attack, and then the battle begins.

"Use Gust Pidgeotto." said Aaron while pointing at Weedle.

Pidgeotto feircely gives a huge gust attack to Weedle and then Weedle flys away. After the small battle ended, a trainer shows up wanting a battle.

"You from Pallet Town?" asked the trainer.
    "Yes I am." said Aaron.
    "So be it, I challenge you to a battle." said the trainer.

Aaron sends out Pidgeotto and the trainer sends out a Pinsir.

"Alright Pinsir, tackle now." said the trainer.

Pidgeotto was easily defeated and then Aaron brings out Metapod.

"Harden now Metapod." said Aaron.
    "Alright Pinsir, use Guillotine on Metapod." said the trainer while pointing at Metapod.

The Pinsir grabbed Medapod and then suddenly when Pinsir squeezed Metapod, the needles on Pinsir's claws break so the trainer brings out his own Metapod to battle.

"Alright Metapod use Harden." said the trainer.

Later on the attacked Weedle calls out its Beedrill family and then suddenly, a huge swarm of Beedrill appear. Aaron and the trainer sees the Beedrill coming towards them so they both grabbed their Metapod and start to run.

Aaron and the trainer run and hide into a bush and then suddenly when they hear nothing, they turned around and it landed them into a Kakuna hive. Suddenly, the Kakuna evolve into Beedrill and then Aaron and the trainer both run away.

Aaron and the trainer split up just in case the Beedrill would chase both of them and then when Aaron stopped, Jasmine and James show up.

"Hello there cutie." said Jasmine.
    "Be quiet, the Beedrill is sleeping." said Aaron.
    "Oh, so hello again cutie." Jasmine said again but with a louder voice.

The Beedrill woke up and then suddenly, Aaron, Jasmine, and James both run but Aaron dived into a bush so the Beedrill could chase Jasmine and James. Later on, a Beedrill appears behind Aaron. Suddenly Metapod hops on top of Beedrill.

The stinger gashed a hole inside Metapod and then suddenly Metapod evolved into Butterfree. Aaron was excited and then suddenly more Beedrill show up and Butterfree looked ready to battle so Aaron told Butterfree to use Sleep Powder over the Beedrill. The trainer was surprised that Aaron's Metapod evolved into Butterfree and then the trainer walked away.

Later on where Jasmine and James were, they tried to cover themselves with Kakuna shells so the Beedrill wouldn't sting them but it didn't work as planned.

to be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 5: Showdown in Pewter City.

As our story continues Jasmine and James are up to a nasty idea for our hero, they decide to dig up a whole to catch Aaron in his tracks. The only problem is that they dug up the whole so well and covered it , they forgot where the whole was. While they were walking to find where they put it, they found it the hard way by falling into it.

Meanwhile, Aaron finds his way out of the Viridian Forest and into Pewter City. Upon entering Pewter City, Aaron meets a mysterious man named Flint.

"Do you want to buy some rocks?" asked Flint.
    "No not really." said Aaron. "Do you know where the pokecenter is?"
    "Yes I do, I'll take you there." said Flint.

While entering the pokecenter, Aaron is surprised the see nurse JoeAnne. Nurse JoeAnne explained to Aaron that the nurse JoAnne is her little sister. Nurse JoAnne brings up a poster of all of her sisters, and it changed Aaron's life forever.

The poster brings up the Pokemon League Championships and Aaron wanted to become a pokemon master deciding that was the way to go, the only problem was that he had to defeat eight pokemon trainers to be eligable to compete in the championship.

"You can't defeat Brock can you?" asked Flint.
    "Yes I can, I think." said Aaron in a confused way.

After and uneasy meal, Aaron trys his luck against Brock. Aaron walked inside the Pewter City gym and he meets Brock.

"Welcome to my gym, I am Brock the gym leader of Pewter City, I see that you've come to challenge me for a badge." said Brock.
    "Yes I am." said Aaron. "I am from Pallet Town and I am here to challenge you."
    "Yes, so be it then." said Brock while clapping his hands for the light to come on.

Aaron looked ready to fight Brock so he told Squirtle to battle first.

"Alright, go Geodude and use Tackle." said Brock.
    "Okay, use Water Gun." said Aaron to Squirtle.

Squirtle jumped off of Aaron's head and he used Water Gun. Geodude was ready to attack so it pushed its body up and used Tackle. Squirtle was just in time to use Water Gun on Geodude because Geodude fell off balance and crashed.

"Alright Geodude use Rock Throw." said Brock.
    "Use Water Gun again Squirtle." said Aaron.

Squirtle jumped up off of the rocky floor and charged towards Geodude. Geodude seen Squirtle coming towards it so Geodude grabbed a rock and threw it. Squirtle got hit by the rock but Squirtle didn't give up.

"Alright Squirtle try it again." said Aaron.
    "Okay Geodude, use Tackle." said Brock.

Squirtle got up from getting hit and then it sprayed water at Geodude.

"No!" exclaimed Brock while Geodude took its last hit. "Alright come on out Onix."

Onix came out with a crashing entrance.

"Alright Squirtle, watch out for Onix." said Aaron. "So use Water Gun."
    "Alright Onix, use Tackle now!" exclaimed Brock with an angry voice.

Squirtle waited until Onix used Tackle and then when Onix attacked, Squirtle jumped on top of Onix and sprayed water on top of Onix's head.

"Okay Squirtle hold onto Onix and use Water Gun one more time and don't stop." said Aaron.
    "Use Harden Onix and slam your head on a wall." said Onix.

Squirtle hung on tight and then he used Water Gun before Onix crashed his head on a wall.

"No!" hollered Brock. "Not again!"
    "Yes!" said Aaron while jumping up and down. "I won!"
    "Fine you win, but next time you come around because you lost your badge, you'll see different pokemon." said Brock. "You have earned your badge."

Brock put his hand in his pocket and then he pulled out a badge for Aaron. Brock gave it to him and then later on, Aaron thanked Brock for the challenge and then he left. Aaron was back outside and then he went towards the pokecenter to heal his pokemon.

to be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 6: Clefairy and the Moon Stone.

When Aaron was inside Mt. Moon, there was alot of Zubat attacking a man so he brought out Squirtle and Aaron told Squirtle to use Water Gun. When the water came towards the Zubat, the Zubat flew away from the man.

"Thank you young trainer." said the man.
    "Your welcome." said Aaron. "Who are you."
    "I am the scientist named Seymour." said the man. "The reason why the Zubat attacked me because that the Zubat detected light and they became ill."

When Aaron and Seymour was walking further in the cave, Seymour continued.

"This mountain is rumored it contains the Moon Stone, a rock from the moon that makes a pokemon more powerful and then a rocket launch that created all pokemon on Earth and it shows that the people who hung up all these lights are looking for the stone." said Seymour.

Later on while Seymour and Aaron was walking further in the mountain the two theives Jasmine and James appeared and wanted a battle.

"We want a battle." said Jasmine.
    "Yes we do." said James.
    "So let it be then, come on out Pidgeotto and Butterfree." said Aaron.
    "Alright come on out, Ekans." said Jasmine.
    "You too Koffing, come on out." said James.

Ekans and Koffing came out and then Pidgeotto and Butterfree came out as well.

"Alright Butterfree, use Confusion." said Aaron. "Use Quick Attack now Pidgeotto."
    "Okay Koffing, use Sludge." said James.
    "Use Bite now Ekans." said Jasmine.

Butterfree used Confusion and then Koffing and Ekans had a purple glow around them and then they flew back hard against the wall. While Ekans and Koffing was still coming out of the wall, Pidgeotto came flying towards them with a great speed.

"Alright Pidgeotto and Butterfree, use the same attacks again." said Aaron.
    "Okay Koffing use Poison Gas." said James.
    "Use Poison Sting." said Jasmine.

Pidgeotto and Butterfree used the same attacks they did before and then when they did, a Clefairy holding a Moon Stone appeared. Seymour saw it and then he started chasing it. When the battle was done with, the rest chased the Clefairy.

Later on, when they caught the Clefairy, they seen a huge Moon Stone with many smaller Moon Stones around it. The Clefairy put her Moon Stone to an open spot and then suddenly, they all started to glow. Several Clefairy started to gather around the giant Moon Stone and they all danced around it.

After a few minutes, Aaron and Seymour started to think that they praying. Suddenly Jasmine and James walked away and then James took out Koffing and then it used Smokescreen and then the whole area went to a misty black covering.

Later on, when the smoke went away, they managed to take away the giant Moon Stone with them. Suddenly, Seymour told the Clefairy to get it back so the Clefairy went to find them. Later on when the Clefairy found them with Aaron and Seymour following them, the Clefairy used Metronome and then it made a huge explosion so they can get rid of Jasmine and James.

Suddenly, the Moon Stone broke into smaller Moon Stones and then they hit the Clefairy. When the Moon Stones hit the Clefairy, they evolved into Clefable. They all return to the center of the mountain and then the Clefable continue their ceremony.

"I think I should stay here and study more with the Clefairy and Clefable." said Seymour.
    "Alright, that's cool with me." said Aaron.

While Aaron waved goodbye to Seymour, Aaron kept on walking inside the mountain and then he saw a sign saying the way out and towards Cerulean City. When Aaron read more on the sign, it also said: "Donny rocks, Aaron is a loser."

Aaron was enraged so he was rushing towards the end of the mountain trail to keep up with the other trainers.

to be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 7: The Waterflower of Cerulean City.

The next day arrives, Aaron is still walking towards Cerulean City and Aaron is eager to get there. Aaron is really eager to challenge to Cerulean City gym leader. Once when Aaron arrives in Cerulean City, he sees a huge crowd of people in front of a store.

"Why is everybody here?" asked Aaron to a man.
    "It was robbed with a large vacuum and a huge hose." said the man.

Later on, officer Jennifer asking why so many people are so interested in the situation. Aaron was so amazed to see her there as he thought he saw her in Viridian City. Officer Jennifer tells him that the officer Jennifer in Viridian City is her sister-in-law.

After Aaron figured out the clearing of the Jennifers of Viridian City and Cerulean City, he walks on and searches for the Cerulean City gym. Aaron found the gym and then he goes inside seeing a synchronized swimming performance going on.

Aaron was confused util he finally meets the girl later on. Misty explaines to Aaron that she is the gym leader and is one of the sensational sisters. Aaron is really eager to challenge her but she explains that she's too tired for a challenge.

"Sorry but I've been beaten three times in a row by another trainer from Pallet Town." said Misty.
    "Oh, that figures." said Aaron.
    "Plus I only have a wimpy Goldeen." said Misty. "I just can give you the badge if you want."
    "No, I want a challenge." said Aaron while bringing out a pokeball.
    "Alright, if you want a badge that bad, let's battle." said Misty.

Aaron throws out his Butterfree and Misty sends out Staryu.

"Butterfree use Confusion on Staryu." said Aaron while pointing at Misty's Staryu.

The battle goes on for a few more mintues and Butterfree was defeated so Aaron sends out his Pidgeotto. Misty brings Staryu back and then sends out her Starmie.

"Alright Pidgeotto, use Quick Attack." said Aaron.
    "Okay now Starmie, use Water Gun on Pidgeotto." said Misty.

The battle was fierce and Pidgeotto was about to defeat Starmie but they were interupted by Jasmine and James crashing through a wall. They were the people that had the vacuum and hoes and then suddenly they started to suck up all the water while the pokemon swimming in it.

Later on while the water was getting sucked up, they suck up a Seel that was swimming. Sooner, the Seel's horn popped the hoes and then they fall into the pool. Aaron goes to the vacuum and shuts it off.

Misty walks up towards Aaron and congradulates him for getting rid of Jasmine and James by handing him the cascade badge. Misty was upset that she couldn't win the match and she wouldn't of stand a chance of surviving. Later on, Misty waves Aaron a goodbye for a magical journey up ahead while he heads towards Virmillion City.

to be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 8: The Path to the Pokemon League.

Aaron is travelling to Virmillion City making frequent stops so that he can battle other trainers on his way. One trainer, which is impressed by Aaron's two badges, he comes up to Aaron wanting a battle. Aaron accepts his battle and then when he goes to AJ's gym, he sees a sign saying that AJ has ninty-eight wins.

"You don't have any badges." said Aaron.
    "Yes that's right, when I manage to get a one hundredth straight win victory, I'll start collecting badges." said AJ.
    "Alright, let's start this battle then." said Aaron.

Aaron sends out his Butterfree and AJ sends out his Sandshrew.

"Alright Sandshrew use Slash." said AJ.
    "Alright then, Butterfree use Confusion." said Aaron.

Sanshrew hit Butterfree and then suddenly Butterfree went down hard.

"Yes, my ninty-ninth win." said AJ while he was jumping around.
    "Man, that's no fair, I demand that's not a lose." said Aaron.

Meanwhile when Aaron and AJ decide to go inside AJ's big tent, behind them inside a bush was Jasmine and James spotting the Sandshrew and wanting to steal it. Later on, when Aaron and AJ was talking, Jasmine and James snuck into the tent and stole Sandshrew.

When AJ was showing Aaron his other pokemon, AJ was worried because he didn't hear Sandshrew so he turned around and then Sandshrew was gone. Meanwhile outside, Jasmine was struggling with Sandshrew in the bag that they stole it in they stopped.

When they stopped, Sandshrew popped up from the bag and knocked both Jasmine and James. Sandshrew jumped out of the bag and dug a hole to get to AJ. Later on, when Sandshrew jumped out of the ground, AJ saw Sandshrew, Sanshrew and AJ ran towards each other and hugged.

Later after AJ got Sandshrew back, Jasmine and James arrived and demanding Sandshrew back.

"Hey, that's our Sandshrew!" said James in a weary voice.
    "What! This isn't yours, this is mine." said AJ. "I'll tell you what, if you guys win, you keep Sandshrew but if I win, I keep Sandshrew for myself."

The deal was on and then AJ started the match by sending Sandshrew out.

"Alright, go Ekans!" hollered Jasmine.
    "Come on out Koffing." said James.
    "Alright now Sandshrew, Fissure now!" hollered AJ pointing at Jasmine and James.

Sandshrew jumped up high and then it slammed down hard on the ground and then suddenly, Jasmine, James, Ekans, and Koffing both flew out of the tent.

"Yes, my one hundredth win." said AJ excitingly.
    "Great, now you can start your pokemon journey." said Aaron.
    "Yes I can." said AJ. "I got to pack up and head out." said AJ.
    "Well have a great journey then AJ." said Aaron.

That same time, Aaron and AJ both waved goodbye to each other to make their wonderful pokemon journeys great.

to be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 10: The School of Hard Knocks.

Aaron is still making his way towards Virmillion City but in fog so he suggests that he should stop. He stops and then he tries to gather wood but suddenly a kid coming.

"What's your name kid?" asked Aaron.
    "My name is Ben." said Ben. "I go to a pokemon school called Pokemon Tech and I'm the bottom one in my class."
    "Where's the school?" asked Aaron.
    "It's that way." said Ben.

Suddenly the fog clears up and then Aaron sees a school surrounded by a forest. Meanwhile, Jasmine and James was in a bush and they been following Aaron the whole time. They see the campus and said to themselves that they were enrolled there but they failed the admission test witht the lowest score in history.

As Ben shows Aaron around the area, he discribes the cirriculum the school offers, he also says that those who graduated are allowed to go to the Pokemon League without going around and collecting badges.

Ben also says that beginners like himself have the skills of a trainer that has four badges, an intermediate classman have the skills of a trainer that has six badges, and an advanced classman have the skills of a trainer that has eight badges.

Later, Ben points out to a kid that should be in the advance class under a tree and then tells Aaron that the classes are so hard that the kid is still in the beginners class. A boy later comes in with some boys and they embarrassed Ben.

"Hey you better cut that out!" hollered Aaron to the guys.
    "Thanks for the warm up Aaron." said Ben.
    "Your welcome." said Aaron.

The guys keep on teasing Ben and Aaron starts arguing to the guys about the pokemon raising is more than just calculating levels and types and need to treat the pokemon with love and care. Later on after Aaron was done arguing with the guys, they guys laugh and tells Aaron that he's a beginner.

"Alright then if you want to act that way towards us, let's battle." said Aaron.
    "Alright then, come on out Cubone." said a girl that was in the group.

Aaron sends out Squirtle and Cubone gets pumped up.

"Alright Squirtle use Water Gun." said Aaron while pointing at Cubone.
    "Use Bonemerang Cubone." said the girl.

Squirtle jumps the Bonemerang attack and then Squirtle sprays water at Cubone and then it gets defeated.

"Alright you win, and your high leveling skills are great." said the girl.

Later on, Jasmine and James appears wanting the girls Cubone but suddenly the students tease them about their test scores.

"Want to know something Gary?" asked Ben.
    "What." said Gary.
    "I'm starting all over again, and doing what Aaron told me to do, start over by collecting the real badges." said Ben.
    "Alright then, we'll meet each other in the Poke'mon League." said Gary in a kind way.

Aaron suddenly walks away and waves goodbye to Gary and Ben while he still walks towards Virmillion City.

to be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter 10: Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village.

Aaron is lost on his way to Virmillion City again and he tried to try a shortcut but it let to nowhere. He stops for a break at a pond and then he notices an Oddish taking a drink. Aaron decides to catch it so he brings out his Pidgeotto and makes it use Quick Attack.
    The Oddish is weaken and then Aaron throws a pokeball at it. Oddish was caught and then suddenly a Bulbasaur appears out of a bush so Aaron sends out Butterfree to use Sleep Powder but Bulbasaur blows it away at Aaron but Aaron ducked down.

The Bulbasaur runs away and then Aaron gets upset because it ran away. Aaron forgives it and then he keeps on walking towards Virmillion City. When he was walking on a bridge, the bridge snaps from its ropes but when Aaron almost fell off, he climbs up the other end.
    Later on when Aaron almost got up, he fell off his balance and then he falls down the cliff into a river. A girl saves Aaron and takes him into care.

"Who are you?" asked Aaron.
    "My name is Melinda." said Melinda. "I live in this forest and I also run a health spa for abandon pokemon."

Meanwhile, Jasmine and James are there standing on a cliff hearing about the forest wanting to steal the abandon pokemon. Back at Melinda's, Aaron is helping her care for the pokemon. Bulbasuar suddenly appears and doesn't forgive Aaron and then Bulbasaur randomly tackles him.
    "This Bulbasaur protects the abandon pokemon. It tackled you because it thought you were trying to catch the abandon pokemon." said Melinda.

Melinda tells Bulbasaur that Aaron wasn't going to catch the pokemon but Bulbasaur doesn't believe her. Suddenly, Jasmine and James arrive with a huge hose and they start to suck up all of the pokemon but Aaron and Melinda sees that and they quickly take all of the pokemon inside Melinda's cabin.

Jasmine was more happy because all of the pokemon were in one area which was the cabin. Aaron and Melinda just made Jasmine's and James's plan much easier by bringing them into the cabin. Bulbasaur comes back out and then it uses its Vine Whip attack to bang the hoes around.
    Later, Aaron comes out and brings out Pidgeotto to use Gust. The winds from the tornadoe blows away Jasmine and James with their hoes. Melinda was so very grateful and happy with how good of a team Aaron and Bulbasaur made.

"I think you should take Bulbasaur in your pokemon party." said Melinda. "He needs alot of growing to do also and there's not enough room for him here."
    Bulbasaur agrees with Melinda but Aaron has to battle him and capture him for hiself. Aaron sends out his Butterfree and it uses Sleep Powder. Bulbasaur fell asleep and then it was Aaron's chance so he grabbed a pokeball threw it at Bulbasaur.

Later on, Aaron waves goodbye to Melinda and he ventures on forth to Virmillion City.

to be continued...

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    Usually I'd try and sugarcoat my words if I am replying to a not very good writer, but plagiarism makes my blood boil so I shall be frank.

Number one: Are you serious? This is such a blatant copy of the Pokémon anime. I loved the series as a kid, and seeing it poorly reconstructed in this way makes my mind fog over with rage. Did you think no-one would notice Aaron is a bad copy of Ash? Did you think no-one would mind if Squirtle was kept outside of a Pokéball like Pikachu? DID YOU THINK NO-ONE WOULD NOTICE THAT EVERY SINGLE EVENT IS AN AWFUL REWRITTEN VERSION OF THE ANIME WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE?? This is called plagiarism, dear author, and is frowned upon in every writing community I have been on.

The main problem with this story is there is no character development or eve EMOTIONS at all. For example, in the first episode Pikachu was stuck up and wouldn't obey Ash, no matter how he tried to win over Pikachu's respect. Eventually, as the Spearow attacked the duo Ash risked his life to protect the injured mouse and in doing so started the formations of an intensly powerful friendship. But in yours, it's just "And the Spearow attack them. But in extreme Deus Ex Machina fashion, some random lighting strike comes and fries their little bird bodies into a crisp. Now, whislt not being injured by the intense heat lightning produces, Aaron runs off unscathed." The one in the anime was dramatic and emotional, your's was a bowl of porridge.

You describe NOTHING. Let's pretend the reader, A.K.A me, was the world's biggest idiot whom could only read and imagine things. I'll read the word Squirtle and think, "Why have they spelt 'squirt' wrong? And what is squirt, anyway?" I do not know Squirtle is a cute little bipedal turtle. This is one of the fundamentals of writing: Pretending your reader knows nothing but is open to their imagination.

Your spelling and grammar, while not atrocious, made me cringe in some cases. The "abandon" Pokémon? Abandon is the VERB, not the ADJECTIVE. You mean "Abandoned", hopefully.

Look at other stories. Do they blatantly copy off Ash's adventures? Do they only tell you what's going on, rather than show you? For the majority, no. There is always that sort of story, and matey, this is one of them. Some stories I have had the pleasure to read are like magnificent artworks, Mona Lisas to your piece of cardboard.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, actually, big "duh" on my part. I can't believe it completely slipped my mind. But since I'm out of school, I've decided to become a much tougher moderator.

Plagiarizing someone's ideas and claiming them as your own is a major no-no. I mean major. It would mean expulsion from school if you do it in class. So learn not to do it.

You did steal the plot of the Pokemon anime. You claimed it as your own. It's not. Look, you can take the basic basic premise of the anime (kid wants to be a master, so he goes to get the badges), but you can't take the same idea, make slight small changes, and twist it.

You know, I should have done this from the beginning when my suspicions were raised. This story is closed for being plagiarized from the anime and for a lack of quality. The chapters are short, the grammar is bad, there are spelling errors. (Your last chapter is the exact same size as Falling Star's review.) Read the rules of this section. Read the stickied guides. Read the rules of the community.

Try again with another story that's original, instead of just a rehash of the plot of the anime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back