• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Pokemon Story(PG-13)

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter One

"Get up for school now Aaron!" hollered Aaron's mom.
    "Yes mom, I'll get up now!" hollered Aaron.

A few minutes later, Aaron got up and took a shower. A few minutes later he was done and he was wearing a blue hat, a black necklace, a blue shirt, black pants, and white shoes.

Aaron went downstairs and then he went outside to take a walk towards the pokemon lab. When Aaron was at the pokemon lab, he went inside and grabbed his Turtwig to start his own pokemon story.

"Alright Turtwig, let's start our adventure." said Aaron.

When he was just leaving Sandgem City, he saw a Staraptor family flying above him. Aaron and Turtwig seen the family flying and then suddenly they seen a little Starly trying to catch up to its family.

"Look Turtwig, a Starly hurt." said Aaron. Aaron grabbed his bag and grabbed some medicine for the hurt Starly. Aaron put some on and then Aaron and Turtwig left it so it can fly away.

When Aaron and Turtwig were walking towards Jubilife City, the wounded Starly following them.

"I think he wants to come with us Turtwig." said Aaron. "Do you want to come with us?"

The Starly flapped its wings in a happy way so Aaron grabbed a pokeball from his bag and threw it at the Starly. The Starly was caught and then Aaron put the Starly on his shoulder.

Aaron just entered Jubilife City and he first walked towards the pokemon center to check on the Starly.

"Hello, I have a seriously hurt Starly here so can you check him out?" asked Aaron.
    "Sure can, let's bring him to the healing station and fully heal him." said the nurse.

Aaron walked over a bench and sat down. An hour past by and the nurse came out with Starly clean and healthy.

"He's okay then?" asked Aaron.
    "Yes he is okay, he is ready to battle." said the nurse.
    "Alright then Starly, let's continue our journey." said Aaron.

Aaron put Starly back on his shoulder and then he walked outside the pokemon center. When he was outside he looked both side to see which way to go so he went to the right.

"I think this is the right way Turtwig and Starly." said Aaron. "So let's keep on walking this way."

Aaron, Starly, and Turtwig kept on walking this way when suddenly, a Shinx was growling at Turtwig.

"Alright Turtwig, you know what to do." said Aaron. "Use Tackle now."

Turtwig used Tackle and then the Shinx was weakend so Aaron threw another pokeball at Shinx. Aaron decided to bring Shinx out for the walk as well since his Starly and Turtwig where out.

Aaron saw a sign further up and it said, "Oreburgh Gate Ahead", so Aaron looked at his map in his bag and then it said that the gym leader is Roark and he uses rock pokemon.

Aaron was happy because Turtwig was able to battle in a gym so he put back his map inside his bag and then he ran as fast as he could until he arrived at the pokemon gym.

Before Aaron was at the pokemon gym, he was inside the Oreburgh Gate and then suddenly, he saw a trainer wanting for a battle so Aaron accepts it. The trainer threw out a Starly and Aaron told Shinx to go in and battle.

"Alright Shinx, use Tackle." said Aaron.
    "Use Tackle now Starly." said the trainer.

When Starly came close to Shinx, Starly got paralyzed and it couldn't move.

"Alright Shinx, since it can't move, use Tackle again." said Aaron.

Shinx used Tackle and the trainer lost right away.

"Thanks for the battle." said the trainer.
    "Your welcome." said Aaron.

Shinx ran back to Aaron and then Aaron walked out of the Oreburgh Gate. Aaron arrived in Oreburgh City and then he walked towards the pokemon center to heal his pokemon before he battle's Roark.

"Alright Turtwig, you ready to battle?" asked Aaron.

Turtwig nodded his head and then he smiled. Aaron and his team walked out of the pokemon center and then he saw the gym up ahead so he walked towards it.

"Okay Turtwig, here it is" said Aaron. "Let's go inside Turtwig."

When Aaron walked inside Roark was surprisingly waiting for him.

"Are you ready for the battle?" asked Roark.
    "Yes I am Roark." said Aaron. "Go get over there Turtwig."
    "Alright then, come on out Geodude." said Roark.

Geodude came out and then Turtwig was ready to battle.

"Use Razor Leaf Turtwig." said Aaron.
    "Alright Geodude, use Rock Throw." said Roark.

Turtwig slung his little root on his head towards Geodude and leaves came out of the root. Geodude was ready to throw the rock at Turtwig but the leaves came and damaged Geodude.

"Nice hit Aaron." said Roark.
    "Thanks Roark." said Aaron. "Use Razor Leaf again Turtwig."
    "Use Rock Throw Geodude." said Roark.

Turtwig was ready to attack once more and then the leaves started coming out of the root. Geodude threw the rock at Turtwig and the rock damaged Turtwig.

"Nice hit Roark." said Aaron.
    "Thanks Aaron, what's your next move?" asked Roark.
    "Come on Turtwig, use Razor Leaf again." said Aaron.
    "Alright, use Rock Throw again." said Roark.

Turtwig ran towards Geodude quickly and it used Razor Leaf. Geodude got hit by Razor Leaf hard.

"Alright now, my last pokemon." said Roark. "Come on out Cranidos."
    "Alright Turtwig, you ready for another round?" asked Aaron. "Use Razor Leaf again."

When Cranidos came out, Turtwig used Razor Leaf.

"Use Headbutt now Cranidos." said Roark.
    "Run towards Cranidos and keep on using Razor Leaf." said Aaron.

Cranidos ran towards Turtwig and Turtwig ran towards Cranidos by using Razor Leaf. The leaves came towards Cranidos's eyes and then it couldn't see so Turtwig jumped and then Cranidos ran against the wall.

"Come on Cranidos and use Take Down." said Roark.
    "Locate Cranidos and use Razor Leaf again Turtwig." said Aaron.

Turtwig located Cranidos and then Turtwig charged towards Cranidos and used Razor Leaf. Cranidos got up and then suddenly it fell down on the floor.

"Alright Aaron here you go, here's the badge and take this for a surprise." said Roark.

Roark handing out the badge and the surprise to Aaron.

"What is it?" asked Aaron.
    "It's a Metal Coat." said Roark. "Take this also with you."
    "It's an Onix." said Aaron.
    "Yes it is." said Roark. "Make sure you use it on Onix for the right time."

Aaron waved a goodbye to Roark and then Aaron walked away to continue his pokemon journey.

To be continued...

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    Chapter Two

"Alright guys, sorry guys but you guys have to go back to your pokeballs because I got a new favorite." said Aaron.

Aaron's pokemon were a little depressed but later on they accepted it so Aaron put them back inside their pokeballs. When Aaron was done, Aaron sent out Onix and then he climbed on top of Onix and stood on top of his head.

"Alright Onix, full speed ahead." said Aaron.

Onix sped up on the ground but he was going the wrong way so Aaron took out his map and told Onix to go back to Jubilife City. Onix looked at Aaron and Aaron told Onix to go underground to make it easier so Onix dug underground.

Within minutes, Aaron arrived back in Jubilife City and when Aaron got done seeing the map, he told Onix to go north towards Floaroma Town. When Aaron got to Floaroma Town, Onix felt sleepy and then it fell on the ground.

"Dang, which means I have to walk now." said Aaron.

Aaron got off Onix and put him inside the pokeball and then he started walking. When Aaron was walking, he took out Turtwig and then suddenly, Turtwig evolved into Grotle. Aaron and Grotle walked outside of Floaroma Town and then Aaron checked his map again.

After Aaron checked his map, his next location was Eterna City but before, he had to go through the Eterna Forest.

"Come on out Starly." said Aaron. "Let's train for the gym leader Gardenia."

When Starly came out, Aaron stopped for a while to train his Starly so when he saw pokemon on the way to Eterna City, he battled them. Later on, Aaron was just entering the Eterna Forest and then he saw alot of bug and grass pokemon.

"Alright Starly, do you want to train some more?" asked Aaron.

Starly nodded his head and then Starly flew towards his first pokemon to start his training again. A few hours later, Aaron called back Starly because he was leaving the forest. Aaron left the forest and entered in Eterna City.

"Alright, where's the gym?" asked Aaron.
    "The gym is this way." said a man.
    "Which way?" asked Aaron.
    "It's this way, follow me." said the man.

Aaron followed the man and then when he saw the gym, Aaron thanked the man and he ran towards the gym.

"Here it is Starly, the gym to the grass type gym leader." said Aaron.

When Aaron walked in with Starly, he saw Gardenia waiting for Aaron.

"Are you ready for a grassy battle?" asked Gardenia.
    "Yes I am." said Aaron. "Go get her Starly."
    "Alright then, come on out Cherubi." said Gardenia.

Cherubi came out and then Starly was ready to battle.

"Alright Starly, use Wing Attack." said Aaron.
    "Use Magical Leaf Cherubi." said Gardenia.

Starly used Wing Attack and Cherubi used Magical Leaf. Starly flew high and quickly flew towards Cherubi and then Cherubi fell apart quickly.

"Alright now, come on out Roserade and use Magical Leaf." said Gardenia.
    "Use Wing Attack again Starly." said Aaron.

When Roserade came out, it used Magical Leaf but when Starly did the same what it did to Cherubi, Roserade go hit but not hard.

"Alright Starly, keep it up and use Wing Attack." said Aaron.
    "Use Mega Drain Roserade." said Gardenia.

Starly tried to avoid the Mega Drain but the drainage hit.

"Alright Starly, use Quick Attack." said Aaron.
    "Use Magical Leaf Roserade." said Gardenia.

When Starly used Quick Attack, Starly quickly flew towards Roserade and quickly hit Roserade. Roserade lost her leaves and then she went down.

"Yes I win again." said Aaron.
    "Yes you did." said Gardenia. "You win this badge and these two prizes."
    "Cool, I got a Shiny Stone and a Roselia." said Aaron. "Thank you."
    "Your welcome and make sure you use the Shiny Stone on Roselia when it is the right time." said Gardenia.

Aaron was walking out of the gym and he waved goodbye to Gardenia. When Aaron was outside, he waved goodbye to Gardenia City and then he walked away to continue his pokemon journey.

To be continued...

HyenaHaze

You liek me more than mudkipz.
    Years
    That was....erk. It feels like you put zero effort into that. There were a lot of places that I just couldn't comprehend, like giving very jerky movement from place to place. Instead of writing it like you're just seeing things as they happen, put some UMPH behind it. I can't really use my story as an example, but at least put some personality behind it, 'kay?

Back