• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
    Hi! I'd like to trade your shiny adamant nidoran I'll offer any shiny in my "shiny list" (in my sig) except swampert and one of the flygons.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey Guys
    Everyone that are waiting for a Pokemon trade please PM me so I can keep track of the requests, I haven't been very active on this site lately mainly because I have been busy with other hobbie stuff.

Hi! I'd like to trade your shiny adamant nidoran I'll offer any shiny in my "shiny list" (in my sig) except swampert and one of the flygons.

How about your Adamant EVd Male Flygon

Last edited:

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Yo Aaron its been a LONG WHILE good to see ur shop is still up and really growing Congratulations and good luck on continue growing

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    hey aaron40, do you want to trade our pokemon we have said now?

Hey, yea you have been waiting a while so as soon as I see you online I will pm you right away so we can do our trade.

Yo Aaron its been a LONG WHILE good to see ur shop is still up and really growing Congratulations and good luck on continue growing

Hey Tasche, I haven't seen you online for ages, thanks.

Hi I'm interested in the shiny Rayquaza. I can offer you a shiny Latias in return. Could you clone it and send one back though. Also can you breed a Zangoose?

Hey, what's the OT on the Latias? yes I can clone and I can breed you Zangoose

Last edited:

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Hey Tasche, I haven't seen you online for ages, thanks.
    yeah college got SERIOUSLY busy it was so bad i had to stay in the hotel room when my family went on vacation to do work and even then didnt get one assignment in on time. but its cooled down a lot more since so i thought id try to restart again and get events i missed and others i still dont have

while im here CMT for your

World 08 Lucario
    Level 30
    Adament nature

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2010
    I'll trade you something for your Shiny Ditto. I'll trade you for a Shiny Salamance, Shiny Blastoise, or Shiny Electivire.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    yeah college got SERIOUSLY busy it was so bad i had to stay in the hotel room when my family went on vacation to do work and even then didnt get one assignment in on time. but its cooled down a lot more since so i thought id try to restart again and get events i missed and others i still dont have

while im here CMT for your

World 08 Lucario
    Level 30
    Adament nature

How about the distant land Jirachi, I can clone now so it saves you from doing it.

alphabet Yea your shiny Latias for my shiny Rayquaza sounds good, let me when you can trade.

Last edited:

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    How about the distant land Jirachi, I can clone now so it saves you from doing it.
    aww lol it was alot of fun back when u used to get me to clone everything for you but ill clone Jirachi that ways its quicker for me to trade him to you so that you wont have to exit clone then come back in

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    For the lugia and milotic, I'd like:
    Chikorita

Level 24
    Quiet nature

shiny Wishmaker Jirachi
    Level 100
    Jolly nature

Thank you so much Aaron for checking out my thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back