• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I can get you all starters for your TRU Arceus and 2010 Jirachi (but I'm really after the mall tour Celebi if you can get it to me) if you still need them.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I can get you all starters for your TRU Arceus and 2010 Jirachi (but I'm really after the mall tour Celebi if you can get it to me) if you still need them.

No sorry I don't have that celebi event but I can give you a TRU Arceus

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    You have the dogs to unlock zoroark??
    If so cmt!

Yes I do well I will have the 2 pokemon you were already giving me and I will check your thread for a third one now

Ok i will have to trade you the starters from my diamond game but i want arceus on my Black game please.

I can't trade from the gen 4 games yet but I heard you can still get the old pokemon without the national pokedex if they are already on black or white

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Yes I do well I will have the 2 pokemon you were already giving me and I will check your thread for a third one now

I can't trade from the gen 4 games yet but I heard you can still get the old pokemon without the national pokedex if they are already on black or white

Cool. btw can you remember which ones you wanted again? I have been in a lot of trades so i cant remember them all XD

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Cool. btw can you remember which ones you wanted again? I have been in a lot of trades so i cant remember them all XD

The 2 white exclusives solosis petii and is the Larvitar on your black or white

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    The 2 white exclusives solosis petii and is the Larvitar on your black or white

Ok, let me know the other one and we can trade. Btw, since you are trading three events choose three more pokés from my thread instead of one.
    I think it is fair.

Years
    I'll be waiting in WIFI room with Kanto/Johto starters if you can get me the 3 dogs that unlock Zoroark it would be appreciated. (Or any that you can get me) Would rather them than Arceus.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Ok, let me know the other one and we can trade. Btw, since you are trading three events choose three more pokés from my thread instead of one.
    I think it is fair.

Thanks but I can't find 3 more but I will have the pansear

I'll be waiting in WIFI room with Kanto/Johto starters if you can get me the 3 dogs that unlock Zoroark it would be appreciated. (Or any that you can get me) Would rather them than Arceus.

ok I will clone them now add my plat FC

Last edited:
    Years
    Am told your f/c is wrong in your signature.

Ah platinum ok. thanks. I'll be waiting then. Thank you.

Please use my Diamond F/C for your pokemon and my Black F/C for my pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Am told your f/c is wrong in your signature.

it saids that yours and Masons black friend code are wrong

Years
    Yeah weird. It's like you can only do black & white trades within black and white? I dunno. Has anyone been able to trade between the other regions before? I will send off your pokes tho. Maybe you can put my pokes on your black game and we can trade from black to black.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    it saids that yours and Masons black friend code are wrong

Mine is wrong?? See if you are copying it properly, check it in my thread.

Yeah weird. It's like you can only do black & white trades within black and white? I dunno. Has anyone been able to trade between the other regions before? I will send off your pokes tho. Maybe you can put my pokes on your black game and we can trade from black to black.

You can only trade with a game from other region after you beat the elite 4!
    So aaron i can only trade with your black game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Mine is wrong?? See if you are copying it properly, check it in my thread.

You can only trade with a game from other region after you beat the elite 4!
    So aaron i can only trade with your black game.

So how do we get the dogs on your black

Well there u go. Are you able to put my pokes on your black game Aaron?

i'm still trying to work it out so i'm not sure

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back