• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Come back in for? Aren't we done trading? I just checked the files neither Latias nor Celebi are legit

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I have legit checked both files with Legal.exe and they do not come up the right Type as all my other legit 10ANIVs as a event collector i would know. Check the files yourself if you don't believe. I would like 2 of mine back thanks

Edit: And I can go on to check the trash bytes but your pokemon did not even pass such a simple check so there's no need to

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I have legit checked both files with Legal.exe and they do not come up the right Type as all my other legit 10ANIVs as a event collector i would know. Check the files yourself if you don't believe. I would like 2 of mine back thanks

Edit: And I can go on to check the trash bytes but your pokemon did not even pass such a simple check so there's no need to

Someone told me that Legal.exe isn't always accurate so you will have to do better then that to get 2 of your pokemon back i'm sorry. in the mean time I will get a mod on to it because we will never have a agreement

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Those who want to trade with this guy please be aware that he has no knowledge at all of how to legit check his pokemon. And has just scammed me so beware

ok I will take the Bulbasaur and they are all legit if you find out that they are not then I will refund you.

And he even said this lol, joke

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Those who want to trade with this guy please be aware that he has no knowledge at all of how to legit check his pokemon. And has just scammed me so beware

And he even said this lol, joke

dude it's not called scamming, this is like having no recept when wanting to return something.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back