• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hi. Can I trade you my RNG'ed Shiny Oshawott nicknamed AquaStorm with egg move night slash, my RNG'ed shiny Cyndaquil nicknamed Boomer with egg move extrasensory and my RNG'ed shiny charmander nicknamed Inferno with egg moves dragon dance and outrage for your shiny riolu, shiny dialga and shiny starly

do you have any shinys that are not nicknamed

Do you still have any shines for giveaway?

Not at the moment but I will be having some giveaways soon

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a Japanese shiny bibarel, a shiny Japanese liepard and a shiny raichu and they don't have nick names.
    Do you want them for your shiny riolu, shiny dialga and shiny starly?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I have a Japanese shiny bibarel, a shiny Japanese liepard and a shiny raichu and they don't have nick names.
    Do you want them for your shiny riolu, shiny dialga and shiny starly?

yeah ok i will take them, let me know when you can trade

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    Do you give away female skitty and eevee (pokemon white)? I don't have anything to give back because I'm early in the game. I like pink pokemon, so it'd be great if the skitty wasn't shiny, but the eevee I can evolve into a pink vaporeon.

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Do you give away female skitty and eevee (pokemon white)? I don't have anything to give back because I'm early in the game. I like pink pokemon, so it'd be great if the skitty wasn't shiny, but the eevee I can evolve into a pink vaporeon.

Thank you.

Yeah all of the breeding requests are free

Back