• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Abandoned~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    OCC:: sorry if just OCC posts arent allowed >> << >> I was just wondering if iI was accepted ;o; I dont wanna be too far behind everyone ;-;

apologies....

-SM

Years
    OOC-Sorry SM, but you are accepted, I haven?t had much time to reply the last few days, but you?re character can interact with mine as I have only done 1 post if you like that is.

IC-Strider rummaged through the garbage cans, sniffing out rotted vegetables and what smelt to be used lemon wipes that customers used to wash their hands after meals. She grimaced at the distasteful smell and pulled her now messed head from the can only squint at the bright light that beet down upon the city.

?There must be something at least half decent to eat in this place? she grunted, pushing the worthless can to the side before moving onto the next and pawing through the ripe fruits and vegetables. It was true that Strider made a living off the leftovers of humans, who in which she despised, but she was a picky eater.

She knocked another can to the side and started to claw her way through black bags that had been too full to place in the trash cans. Her black claws ripped easily through the weak plastic before a strong smell caught her senses. This was no vegetable, this was meat; Strider?s preferred meal.

She dug through the rest of the garbage too soon have her eyes cast upon the half decent slab of meat. It looked to her as if it had been thrown out not long ago, as no mould or decay had started to form and only a few bites had been taken from it. ?Finally? she thought happily ?something that actually tickles my fancy?

She dug her snout into the remains of the bag and clamped her teeth around the meat before pulling it out and throwing it to the floor. Her black claws lay roughly upon the surface and she dipped her head to take a hearty chunk out of the chicken and swallowing it with a loud, slurped gulp.

?And to think, I gave up this life to go back with a trainer?! What was I thinking?!?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    "Who's that," Hikari breathed, aware of the danger lurking around. She queezed her eyes shut for a moment- subconscious mind whispering warnings and frantic threats. She safely assumed it was an Umbreon, reason why their new friend had also been cautious. Her sister wasn't so tranquil. In fact, she could never remain silent without reaction for too long.

All this time, she had been holding her breath in anticipation. When it came out, it wasn't too pleasant, for her eyes perceived a dark, ebony creature of some sort, with pulsing yellow rings etched upon its skin. Close to it was a similar creature- except this one portrayed brown fur and looked more normal. Either way- Charm hated strangers.

It was this sudden impulsive desire to scream out loud, without the care in the world if anyone heard. And that was was she did. It was an ear piercing shriek that suddenly escaped her mouth, out of pure terror and fright, immediately making HIkari bend down, face contorted in grimace.

"Stop it!" It's just an Umbreon," she tried reasoning frantically.

Either way, her sister scrambled down the roof in less than a second, still shivering from terror when she bumped into (surprise!) another Umbreon.

OOC: So HIkari is up in the roof, and Charm has just gotten down and ran to meet up with another Umbreon, which would be Flatulus. I'll be controlling them both like this. XD

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    OOC: *ish confused* How many Umbreons are there? O_o like, 3 (including me)?

IC:
    Suddenly, Moonlight hears a high-pitched scream. Already alert, this caused him to jump! Moonlight quickly leapt from the box, knocking it over, and landed behind a nearby dumpster. The high-pitched scream had caused his fur to stand on end, and ooze a toxic and smelly secretion from his pores.

Still behind the dumpster, heart racing, he sees one of the Pichu he was spying on climb down onto the ground. He looks, and nearby he sees... what appears to be another of his own kind! He had never seen any that looked like him before. He thought, "perhaps this one had been living out of the company of humans for longer, and knew how to survive independently..." Moonlight watched in suspense, waiting to see what that other Umbreon's next move will be...

Flatulus

God of Wind
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    An ear-piercing scream filled the air, reinforcing Biohazard?s decision to remain still, at least as it was sounding like he hadn?t been noticed yet? Suddenly something bumped into him from behind, causing him to leap on top of the back pack he was dragging only a few seconds earlier?

?It?s all mine and you can?t take it off me,? He called out, instantly regretting it as that sort of thing could lead into a fight ?? Um? that is unless your willing to negotiate, I?m always free to negotiate deals with others, I?m sure the food in the bag would be nicer to eat than me

That was pathetic; still I better at least face whomever is behind me, even if it is just so I don?t get attacked from behind, He thought, as he flipped round to face the creature that bumped into him? he saw the Pichu, certainly not what he expected Yes, I?ve made a fool of myself but at least I?m still alive? the prediction hasn?t come true and if I?m careful it won?t, still I must be careful, who knows what else is going to turn up for my food, at least I can have some fun with this small creature

Deep inside him some dormant instinct activated, the type of instinct most breeders try to breed out of a pokemon, of course Biohazard was breed by the All-Weather family who believed such instincts were vital for a pokemon to fully enjoy life?
    The instinct told Biohazard to play with the Pichu, play till the Pichu was too tired to move, that of course was only part of it, the other part would activate once the prey was exhausted and would ensure a good meal from all of the effort?

He leapt at the startled Pichu, landing short and his head dropping town to the same hight as the Pichu?s, his tail wagged furiously and he grinned playfully, showing his teeth, which should encourage fear in the prey?
    He actually looked like he was only doing it for fun, mainly because he wasn?t aware of what his instincts would lead up to, for the moment it was all just a game.

OOC: Can someone please interact with Kitsune, she is doing something that needs to be stopped? Sorry I could do a post for her but I didn?t really have enough ideas.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

A sudden warning growl would sound from behind Biohazard as Kiako whipped around, looking down. Quickly she leapted down to where the threatening Umbreon was, coming to stand behind it.

"Lay one paw on that Pichu, and you'll be sleeping with the Magicarp." Kiako said with a hiss, growling again. Usually, she would have tried to talk him out of it...but it didn't seem to be the right thing to do. Her instinct to help her new friends seemed more important that politness...

"Back away, Umbreon, and leave the Pichu alone." she said as a final warning, very temtep to leap onto to Umbreon's back and knock him off that backpack, since she was behind him.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    The Pichu shivered as her paws rubbed her head. It had been a long fall, but she had landed on something...furry. Raising her blinking eyes up, her encounter wasn't too pleasant. There was yet another dark creature draped in ebony, with the pulsing rings vibrating through the area. Faintly, she caught the whiff of food. Perhaps he was trying to hide it?

It would have been okay if the Umbreon hadn't let out a growl. Whether it was menacing or playful, her fear went wild. Charm almost fainted in terror, backing away slowly.

"P-please dont' eat me," she stuttered, inching her way sideways. "I-I won't do anything..." All she wanted was her sister, who was meanwhile facing another Umbreon. Charm could have also sworn there had been a third one.

Did they all originate from the same place? she wondered.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    A shaking Nidoran♀ comes out, her pink silk bow looked grimey. Her blue skin turned ashen grey with fear as she adressed the Persian with fear. "I-I am no enemy. I am Dart, small and meek. I-I, was just wandering around and heard the conversation. I-if you want me to leave, I shall..." she lowers her head.

Flatulus

God of Wind
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    ?Look I only want to play,? Biohazard giggled, though a giggling Umbreon is far from a normal sight ?I have no intention of causing any harm? it just seems like playing with a little Pichu would be fun?? He voice trailed off, as thoughts rose in his mind?

It looks like I am getting into a bit of trouble here, He thought as he remained as still as he could, as if waiting for something I don?t even know why I want to play with that Pichu, it just feels like the right thing to do? I would feel a lot more comfortable without others getting in the way, I wish I knew why I want to play all of a sudden even in such a dangerous enviroment.

?I suppose you are all a bit cranky because of hunger?? He said it like it was a question, as stating it as a fact could easily lead into a violent argument ?I do have some food with me, and I?ll share it but currently I just want to have some fun? you do understand that, don?t you??

He could see the Pichu was still scared, and that was probably going to put others in a protective mood? there was only one thing that could fix that?

?Look little Pichu, I do not intend to eat you,? He said as carefully as he could, trying to be sincere and comforting at the same time ?I?d never? okay, maybe I would eat a Pichu if I was hungry and there wasn?t a better way to get food, but your safe as there is enough food to last a whole week in my bag? if it makes you feel better I?ll just say I?d understand if you choose to leave once the food starts running short, till then there is no reason not to trust me.?

The need to recalculate how long the food would last with others also eating it never entered Biohazards mind, his instincts knew they?d lose as he would be too honest in this sort of situation not to point it out?

Years
    Strider after finishing her meal retreated from the back of the Restaurant, well, was more along the lines, run out by a flying frying pan in her direction. The Chef at the Restaurant was never too pleased to see Strider snooping through the bags and he always had a frying pan or two spare to throw at her with her every visit. But she never seemed to worry about it, she always out smarted the overly plump chef.

She padded down the alley way and shook her head to rid it of the ripe banana peal that had stuck itself to her head. She growled at it before placing a paw to the mashed decaying peal and taking off in a wild sprint down the path and out onto the streets, where she was unpleasantly startled by an on coming truck, which barely missed her.

She took a deep breath before looking to both left and right and crossing the road as quickly as possible before another unpleasant surprise crept up on her. She growled at passing peoples who she knew to be Pokemon trainers from the red and white balls held to their belts. She hated them, there was no but to it, she just hated them, despised them, she would never trust another trainer as long as she lived.

She sleeked into the park entrance and into some bushes which would hopefully consume her sleek form from any human eye. Being the sensor of destruction came in handy most of the time, this sixths sense normally meant that she could feel when something bad would happen to her. After escaping from her trainer, she paid more attention to this feeling, it had saved her once or twice from being captured and god knows how many times from coming to an unpleasant death.

She sleeked through the bushes and soon came upon an opening, where she knew she could hide no longer. She peered through the bushes at two female humans and two baby strollers, both in which were occupied by a small sleeping form. As much as she hated to admit it, she loved babies, even the human kind, they had always appealed to her and not as lunch.

?But what?s this? she thought bitterly ?A Ninetails??

The Ninetails snuck near to one of the strollers and grabbed it with her jaws, pushing it away slowly as not to wake the baby. She looked on with squinted eyes to make sure she was not making a mistake. And then the feeling hit her, that troubled feeling that she felt when danger was near.

?That?s not a friendly Ninetails? she warned herself ?but I gotta help that little baby human?

That though, she pounced off, barking loudly to alert the human mothers.

(OOC- Hope that?s alright with you Flat)

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    OCC: sorry xD

Bane was bored out of his mind. He peered around at the city. He could here the cars racing by and the dense smoggy sky was gray with depressing feelings. He was sitting precariously on the railing of the escape metal stairs against a building. The alley below was dark and grimy. Garbage lay everywhere and various small Pokemon creeped around through it. Wonderful life I have, Bane snorted. He slithered down to the pavement and pressed him body close to the ground. His cold eyes sweep over the area once more as he stood up. There would be no fights right now.

Bane decided on just walking and observing. He had won a piece of breakfast off of a Poochyena. Poor thing, he has a broken leg now. Bane snorted. Whoops. Remembering the easy fight, Bane glanced down and picked at some of the wolf dried blood that had gotten on his foot. He snorted. Disgusting little thing.

He walked on, close to the wall or whatever else produced a shadow. Bane was constantly alert, you never could tell who or what was around you. Now, if he could just find something to keep his interest going until the familiar pangs of hungry hit his stomach. He sighed. Another day of life in the city.

Flatulus

God of Wind
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    The sound of the barking came to Kitsune?s ears, as it did to the human mothers? it was trouble even though the human?s were too stupid to look in any direction apart from towards the apparently enraged Absol, it was the moment of confusion before they would run to protect there babies from the creature labelled as the bring of destruction.

That Absol is ruining my chance to have breakfast, Kitsune thought as she let go of the stroller and turning towards the Absol Of course I only ate yesterday and I won?t suffer if I have to go for a whole week without food. Behind every cloud is a silver lining, this time I can use that Absol to make myself look good and possibly get some free food as a reward, or at least another opportunity to steal a baby

She leapt quickly in between the humans and the Absol and took up a defence stance ?Look, I have to thank you? She growled, as she took a few steps towards the Absol ?If you didn?t turn up I?d have made enemies of the humans of this town, now your going to be portrayed as the villain and I?m going to be the hero, sorry if that goes completely against what you planned but that?s life? they won?t even be able to understand you if you try to tell them.?

?My baby? One of the humans screamed, causing Kitsune to turn and look, she had left the stroller on a slope and now it was rolling away too fast for the human to catch it before it reached the busy street, of course the street was far enough away for the stroller to easily be stopped by a faster creature?

The Absol is probably already running, meaning it?s already closer to it?s top speed Kitsune thought as she broke into a run after the stroller Though it?d be quite easy for it to attack me from behind it?ll probably race me to rescue the stroller? not that it matters, the humans are stupid and if it gets there first they would still see me as being a hero for trying to protect all of them earlier without even think that I could have been the threat in the first place.

OOC: I hate doing different posts for each of my characters, but its worth it.
    I was about ready to give up on Kitsune and just stick with Biohazard, but RagingDragon must of felt sorry for the murderous demon? I can?t see why, but it does make thing more fun, as does putting Strider in a difficult position. RagingDragon you can choose who saves the baby, or if they fail to save it.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Kiako relaxed, the growling stopping.

"If you only wanted to play...you should have said so. You have terrified her...to me, that isn't nice play, but rather foul." she said, sitting down on her haunches, flicking her tail once. Ears pricking forward, her gaze came upon the frightened Dart.

"Little Nidoran, do not fear me. I don't intend to harm you. There's no reason for you to leave, either." she said with a kind smile, giving a light purr.

Persian tilted her head back up to view Shadow and the other Pokemon with it, tail once again coming to curl around her front paws.

"This place is getting to be a bit crowded..." she murmered, then looked to the mouth of the alleyway.

"I do hope no stray humans looks down her to see this odd assortment of Pokemon gathered here," she mused mostly to herself.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    From behind the dumpster, Moonlight could see all the action unfold. The Umbreon wanting to play with the Pichu, The protective Persian stepping in, the arrival of the Nidoran. Yep, that was his style: to watch everything from a safe distance.

As the group began to leave the alleyway, apparently led by the Persian, Moonlight thought to himself, "I better follow them. Maybe they've lived around these parts longer than I have, and maybe they know how to get food. And, perhaps when they're not looking, I can maybe snatch something out of that backpack the other Umbreon is carrying..."

So, as they left the alley, Moonlight leapt from the cover of one shadow to another in silent pursuit of the four new friends. However, he was aware of the slightly musty smell emanating from his body, seeing as though he had not been able to wash off the toxic sweat.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The little Pokemon jumped, for no reason whatsoever. SHe had the strange feeling as though they were being watched. The poison in her horn (rather small horn) flowed through it as blood does in her body. Poison is her blood. Dart would be a nasty meal for any Pokemon, and when she bleeds, holes appear in the ground. She manages a smile, feeling protected by these new friends. She never had a true Pokemon friend, never...

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Bane heard something, off in the distance. Sounded like a bunch of Pokemon. Or screaming humans. He snorted and swiped his right leaf at a piece of dirty newspaper caught in the wind. He watched the shredded pieces intently as they fluttered to the ground. Stupid humans, stupid Pokemon.

Bane walked a few feet further and stopped. There was two Pokemon racing after... a stroller. Two humans were standing in shock watching. Bane shook his head. Can't they do anything without depending on Pokemon? Bane dashed gracefully across the street with great agility. Positioning himself in a nearby tree, he sat back and watched as the two ran after the baby. Ateast a nice race would keep him occupied for a bit. He snickered. Bane decided to bet on the Absol. The Absol for the win.

Years
    Strider let out barks of triumph as the Ninetails let go of the stroller. She had thought she had one on first glance of the Ninetails face, it had held some sort of worry of loosing a breakfast, or perhaps looking bad in front of company. ?Yes, who?s the Pokemon now? She yelled happily bounding forward so that she could perhaps rub it into the Ninetails face even more ?I bet she?s well gutted? Strider smirked at the thought, coming to a halt as the Ninetails bounded in between her and the Human mothers.

?Look, I have to thank you? It growled, taking a few steps closer to Strider, making the Absol take a few paces to the side to avoid being in range of a pounce she had thought was to come. But it never ?If you didn?t turn up I?d have made enemies of the humans of this town, now your going to be portrayed as the villain and I?m going to be the hero, sorry if that goes completely against what you planned but that?s life? they won?t even be able to understand you if you try to tell them.?

The Smirk Strider had once worn on her face disappeared in an instant as the human mother yelled something beyond Strider?s caring?.that was in till her eyes feel upon the baby stroller, beginning to roll down the steep hill towards the main road. Her eyes widened then in realization of what the Ninetails had meant. ?Oh no!? She barked leaping forward into a run after the baby strollwer, thankfully taking the lead.

?I could get put down for this? She reminded herself worriedly as she gave chase after the accelerating stroller ?And we don?t want that now do we? She picked up her pace and took a glance over her shoulder to catch up on the Ninetails progress. It had now broke into a run and Striders heart leapt at the thought of it catching up with her ?Now how would that make me look?!?

She growled and twisted her head back to the front, only to flick it around once again to let the sickle upon her head to fly behind her towards the Ninetails in a deadly arial ace. ?See how you match that, Ninetails!? She yelled bitter fully, before turning her attention back towards the strolling, what in which she was catching up with.

OOC-Ill catch the stroller Flat, next post. But that doesnt necessarily mean that Strider wont get in trouble anyway, as you sytated through Kitsune's words

Flatulus

God of Wind
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    Kitsune could only watch as the Absol accelerated past her, leaving the words: ?See how you match that, Ninetails!?

That Absol certainly desperate to get to the baby first, She thought as she continued to run, watching as the Absol easily caught the stroller and stopped it It?s a waste of energy using complex techniques when they?re not needed, and it certainly wasn?t certain that I would get there first if it didn?t do that. Too bad things aren?t going to be simple from here, I might as well point out the whole situation to the Absol just to be helpful?

Kitsune easily got to the now stationary stroller before the humans, looking into it as if checking on the baby
    ?I suggest you don?t attack me,? She said, though she continued to look at the helpless baby she was indeed really talking to the Absol ?Would you really want to look dangerous in front of those humans? It would be easy for them to mistake your saving of their baby for intentions to harm it, as it is they?ll see us both as helpful pokemon though you are on shaky ground since humans misunderstand dark types? personally I can?t see why.?

So far this Absol seems more likable than the last one I met, She thought as the humans finished rushing over, she had to step out of the way to let them at the stroller Then again it?s hard for one not to be more likable than that Absol, Katar, as he was a perfect example of how humans can warp the mind of a pokemon? Well I suppose I better explain where things will go from here to the Absol, it wouldn?t be far not to

?Look, the humans will show some affection towards us once they are sure the baby is alright,? She said softly, ?If that goes well they will then try to find who we belong to, I can tell that you don?t have a master from your scent but they won?t notice that and it would be bad if they get us all the way to the pokemon centre as then we?d both be trapped, though escaping them would cause trouble unless done right? for now can you act like you?ve got a limp, and whine a bit, just so the humans will be a bit compassionate to you thus helping to dispel some misgivings directed to dark types like yourself?

Okay, even I think that was a mean thing to do, She thought as humans turned to show their affection They will feel comfortable with me and that will cause me some discomfort, but if that Absol does act injured then I?ll be able to skip being petted. She?ll also have to stick around to see me clever escape plan and to make sure I don?t have another go at taking a baby? I just hope she doesn?t get violent with the humans, or else there will be no escape for her?

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The Nidoran watches, noticing the baby. It reminded her of... she dared not to go further. Her past owner had a baby sister, but she didn't wish to remember that. She was alone now, ownerless. Her silk ribbon began to sag.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Moonlight, still in secret pursuit of the party of new friends, saw something strange that caught his attention. Between the alleyways, he could see a stroller, and... an Absol and a Ninetails? The Absol and Ninetails were talking, and Moonlight strained his ears to listen in. Over the noise of rushing cars, and humans talking, he could only make out, "...though you are on shaky ground since humans misunderstand dark types?"
    Those words inspired more thought in Moonlight. He pondered, "Why would humans misunderstand Dark-types? we're just Pok?mon, like any other." Then, he reflected on his former family. It didn't take him long to connect his abandoning with the Ninetails' words.
    "Perhaps they didn't hate me, they just misunderstood me." This re-opened an emotional scar deep within Moonlight, an emotional scar crusted over by his rage at the humans.
    Moonlight then snapped out of his thought, and realized he still had some Pok?mon to follow. Troubled, Moonlight went on, following the pack while still hoping to hear a few more words from the Absol or Ninetails.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back